//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ebay seller ridevintagered

--
    hey vintage, aside from the obvious nut crushing going on here, what part of georgia are you located?

--
    hey ridevintagered

i looked threw your feedback rating and found a picture of this exhaust. you described it honestly that it needed sanded down and painted. easy to tell that by the picture when he was bidding. it looks nowear near bad enough condition to be rusted threw.

if he was wanting mint exhuast system why did he even buy this one. it's obvious by the picture that it had surface from normal use and is still usable unlike what he says

i'm taking your side on this problem and by the way
    JASON LISKEY

1985 atc 250r ---- finsh line axle,.fmf exhaust and rictor privateer silencer, prm grab bar.
    2008 KTM 525xc quad ----- HMF exhaust, HRE chromoly stem,
    86 trx 250r --- with after market chromoly frame and everything else done to it
    01 400ex --- with 86 trx 250r motor
    87 250x + 93 300ex both 350x powered
    2 = 86 atc 350x's
    86 atc 250r
    83 atc 185s --- from retired guy not ridden since 87
    Bandito framed 110 with 85 motor and yellow us90 fenders + tank

--
    that muffeler looked like shitttttttttt your the dumb ass who bought it
    NO 3 WHEELERS CURRENTLY SOLD THEM ALL
    02 GSXR 240 kit STRECHED
    03 BANSHEE 421 CUB
    07 LTR 450
    08 RZR
    05 f7
    07 KLX 110
    670 ho skidoo powered banshee
    1985 nacs kx 80 race quad

--
    umm...vintage, every one of your negative feedback responses all say the buyer is a bad bad man. seems like you would have had to admit a mistake at least once.

I'm not taking sides, but even some of your positive feedback contains negative aspects.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    Well mike I have the Pix and all the emails. You are the one that started with threats and even threatened paypal if they made a refund to me. So far the only threat that has worked in any way for you was my ISP that I gave permission to look at all my emails. They were kind enough to send me a note saying that I'm right and you are harassing me. I'm sorry for you if you have to steal from the disabled to get a sale. (yes I really am disabled)
    I still get email from your stupid ass and now I'm getting PM's here from you. I told you at one point to stick the money where the sun don't shine and that day I got more threats. Thats when I went for a refund. You were not smart enough to take the money and just shut the hell up so now my refund will be coming as soon as your trash gets back to you.
    Yes folks paypal is going to refund my money from ridevintagered. So now my question is......When will you stop using paypal? You played the card now lets see you back it up.
    Last edited by Fuzzy8766; 03-11-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    umm...vintage, every one of your negative feedback responses all say the buyer is a bad bad man. seems like you would have had to admit a mistake at least once.

I'm not taking sides, but even some of your positive feedback contains negative aspects.
    Yeah no kiddin. Another thing I see is hee says he's a good catholic or whatever.. but yet in every one of those replies to a negative FB he's namecalling and flies off the handle. Thats definitly a bad business practice dude.

--
    He also holds people hostage by waiting to leave feedback till he gets feedback. The guy is in his own little world and I hope that everyone here is smart enough to see it.
    Last edited by Fuzzy8766; 03-11-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling

--
    hey man, don't bring catholicism into this, we've got enough problems without having to count him as a member. lol.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    even your POS feedback sucks.

"HONDA ATC 250 ES "BIG RED" EXHAUST SYSTEM. GOOD SOLID PIPE, HAS SMALL DENT BUT DOES NOT AFFECT USE. COMPLETE WITH GUARD AND CLAMP. NEEDS TO BE WIRE BRUSHED AND PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE NEW.THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE NEW, SAVE NOW WITH SLIGHTLY USED!"

i doubt a wire brush fixed that pipe.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=190189447422
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    The 250big red exhaust is proned to rust severely. Isn't that why you changed it to begin with? By looking at the pics of it in the ad you can tell it's in bad shape. You can see the rust that fell off of it all over the cardboard it is sitting on. In my opinion you got what you paid for while hoping for miracles. Next time spend a little money and buy a new system, if that is what you wanted.
    I don't know the seller and don't want to join your argument but I sell stuff on ebay and here. Sometimes the buyers have unrealistic expectations. Remember most of the stuff being sold for these machines is 20+ years old and used. If the system you purchased was in better shape more people would have bid it higher than you probablly would have paid, because their big red also needs an exhaust. My guess is that one day your exhaust fell apart and that night you found the first one on ebay and bought it. Maybe you should have looked a little harder. Just my 2 cents

--
    Well Mr ditchmud I looked for 2 months for an exhaust for this trike. This had a buy it now with what was stated as a solid and slighty used. All it needs is a wire brush and paint to look like new.....Now just what part of that don't you understand?

--
    Well I guess you didn't look very hard because I bought a bassani full exhaust that was never used for your machine off of ebay for less than what you paid. This was just less than a month ago and then I listed it on this sight. Because I knew that someone needed a nice exhaust for their big red since they rust so bad.

Sold it a week later! I'm not saying the seller was right. He should of given you your money back and washed his hands of you! Just be a little pickier before you buy something.

--
    Nobody asked my opinion, but here it is.

Fuzzy8766, that looks like a $30 exhaust to me. It's used, but it looks intact. Better shape than the one on my 250SX. Judging ridevintagered's feedback, I bet you met some resistance with the approach you took.

Ridevintagered, your feedback shows your attitude. Like The Goat said, after all those negative feedbacks, you never admitted any fault. I noticed you always have an excuse for why it wasn't your fault. IT'S ALSO RUDE TO TYPE WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON!

smvorndran

--
    Here is the update as of now. The notice for package hit his PO Box on the 13th at 7:30am and the package still isn't picked up. My guess is that ridevintagered will wait till it gets shipped back before he gets his mail so he can say he didn't get it. Then it starts all over again.
    I've been dealing with this ass for two months now and still can't get rid of him. I have email and PM's from 3WW to show who and what I'm dealing with. I did put some bait out for him but as yet no bites. I'll yell FISH ON when he does. This guy has taken the bait every time till now but the members here seem to have got the general idea who he is and now he has disapeared.
    I also have pix of the "box" the he shipped in and what it all looked like when I got it. I sent it back in the same box packed the same way.
    I'm still here and ridevintagered seems like he's gone. That should speek volumes about him.

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    people like this should be banned from ebay. period.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //