//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ebay seller ridevintagered

--

ebay seller ridevintagered

I got a muffler and headpipe from ridevintagered yesterday. The parts are nothing but junk and the sale stated how solid and lighty used they were.
    I contacted the seller and told him as much only to get crap from him. Now I have left neg feedback and he has done the same. Untill now I had 100% feedback and it sucks to have this happen. He on the other hand has had 44 neg feedback in the last year only to blame the buyer every time he screws them.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is stay away from this seller. If things go bad it will be your fault.
    Last edited by Fuzzy8766; 01-24-2008 at 10:55 PM.

--
    you should of read his feedbacks
    80s......185 atc, Yamaha tri-moto 200, 85 200x with tons of work
    90s......89 Suzuki quad racer 250 (raced 250 A class for 6 years, late 90s.. custom framed 250x with long travel shocks and a built 350x motor.... built Honda 110
    00s...... chomeoly framed 350 RX with all the goodies (thanks to my bro)
    2012.....Replaced the 350x motor for a 444cc YZ426
    WWW.HREATV.COM

--
    Yeah give me a hint...LOL. Even though he has 98% feedback I guess that means he only screws 1 in 50 people. I must be one of the lucky ones

ATCT is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    That sucks man. The eBay system really is highly flawed. Not only does it do nothing for retaliatory feedbacks, its buyer protection program really is fairly useless. I've had times where I've literally lost money and never received a product and they did NOTHING for me.

In the past, I would have left far more negative feedbacks than I did (with good reason), but chose not to for the very reason of what happened to you.
    1984 Honda ATC250R

--
    I say that he screwed me good. I'm going after him at this point because he has reported me to ebay, my ISP and paypal. I have the proof that he screwed me. He tells them all that I'm harrasing him because I answered his email to me only. I have let the email die at this point so he has no ammo. He has gone as far as telling me that the local law will be called. I told him to go for it and that I got nothing to lose and he will look like a fool.
    All this because he screwed me and don't want to buy his scrap back for what I paid.

--
    Well I couldn't take it any more. Today I sent this joker an email with contact info for the local Sheriff Dept. I told him that he should call them and tell them about the bad bad man that is harassing him. I also told him I would show them the sale and the parts so they could have a good chuckle to make thier Saturday night a little better.

250rfreak is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    what a dick i hate people like that........ i had a problem one time i got resolved the hard way...
    famous words "is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet and twisting the toilet paper roll like its a throttle while making engine noises?"

--
    It's a shame people have to deal with disreputable sellers like this. Sometimes I actually feel privledged that the seller follows through with the transaction at all. And there are the times when the transaction goes smoothly and the seller leaves you no feedback at all! It has happened with a member here on the boards that runs a large reputable business. I guess the seller is so busy and you take the time to leave them positive feedback, that if you don't spend over a thousand bucks with them, then your measley feedback doesn't matter. It really soured me against this board member but I find it hardly worth posting their boardname, it just kind of upsets and disenchants me, but let's me know what kind of people they really are. I hope your problems are resolved and you get justice. It's a shame that you have to darn near feel privledged enough that the seller even took the time to send you junk, that he just didn't keep your money and send you nothing at all. Try not to lose your cool over some gomer.

250rfreak is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    thats happened to me twice now on the kast 2 ive done, i bought like 400 dollars worth of parts from the guy and he didnt leave feedback? and the other was like 27.00 and he didnt leave it either? and i paid instanly after with p.p.
    famous words "is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet and twisting the toilet paper roll like its a throttle while making engine noises?"

--
    Well so far nobody has came here or even called me about this ass. I told him today that if he's gonna make threat to me he had better have the ball's to carry through with them and that his BS tactics will not work here. I'm going to bet that this happens to him regular and the threats run most folks off.....I'm not most folks and by now he knows it.

--
    earl, why dont you tell people the whole story? ok, lets start from the beginning. you bought a pipe from us and were not satisfied. what would most adults do? they would contact the seller, without cussing at them right off the bat and ask that something be done. which you did not do.
    when i replied, and asked that you change your demeanor and your foul language (because my wife reads a lot of our messages and answers them) and we could discuss the transaction, you only got worse.
    we tried to calm you down to no avail. and we have the emails to prove it, (if any member of this forum would like copies we would be happy to send them) then when we felt we had no other options, we stated we would say a prayer for you, because it couldnt hurt. that is not hiding behind the bible. you responded by telling us to stick the bible where the sun dont shine. we are christians as probably most of the members here, but we are not bible thumpers, in fact we do not even attend church.
    then you came back with the story of being disabled? we bet that affects you riding your tire smokin,wheelie poppin beast of a valkyrie (quote,unquote) we contacted your ips because we felt we had no other choice. you only answered our e mails??? you started with the harassment and we only tried to calm you down.you must have a lot of time on your hands!

--
    you are right, you are not most people! and boy are we glad! this world would be in major trouble if you were the norm! you were very rude to my wife which shows the caliber of man you are. you also told us you could get free legal help because you were so disabled! but on here, you post like you are a youngster, burnin tires and poppin wheelies. when you said disabled, did that mean physically or mentally? we will state again! if any 3 wheeler world member would like to read your rantings we will be glad to forward your immature messages. as far as your remarks to my wife, you seem pretty brave hiding behind e mails. you would never say that to me face to face.we are 50 and not disabled, just handicapped since we had to deal with you.
    a question to the other married male members here? how would you react to some old decrepit fart insulting your wife???? i took it very personal! and so did my wife!

you my friend, are the scum that scum scrapes off the bottom of their shoes! ridevintagered has been in business for 8 years and the number of dissatisfied customers we have had over the years we can count on both hands. that is a fair average since there are other people out there like you that just seem to have no life if they cannot add some drama to it. you went completely out of your way to be rude to debbie and myself, instead of acting like an adult .

--
    Why not post a link to the auction and the emails? and the accuser can post some pics of the item that was recieved??? Then folks can make their own decisions. They're always two sides to a story...

ridevintagered has been in business for 8 years and the number of dissatisfied customers we have had over the years we can count on both hands.
    You my freind have ALOT of fingers! http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Oh,, so I dont sound like a total jerk. Wecome to the forums.
    Last edited by chris200x; 03-11-2008 at 09:29 PM.

--
    so go on and post here and keep trying to make everyone think you are the lower michigan bad man. you made comments about us being from the south, well we are both transplants, but even being from the north, our parents taught us to play well with others, obviously your parents failed in this endeavor. you have insulted us many times, and remember after your first rude message, we only asked you to reply in an adult manner and we would talk about rectifying the situation. we didnt mean for you to get rectal!
    your comments about the bible were very out of line, again we are not bible thumpers, but we are believers. (no religion here) your second comment, pick up your bible and slap yourself upside the head?? we enjoy life, enjoy the motorcycle scene and the partying that goes along with it. you must be very quiet when you re face to face with people, or you wouldnt be here to flap your gums on this forum.
    we are new to this site and do not want to be judged unfairly due to the rantings of an old cabin fevered disabled tire smokin, wheelie poppin 53 year old that claims to be going on 16.
    you have hurt my wife and tried to slander our business name. we only hope the readers of your BS will see it as such.fuzzy, this icon is for you!

--
    hey chris, thanx for the exposure, we can always use more business, as long as they are not people like fuzzy wuzzy!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //