//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ebay seller ridevintagered

--
    It looks like a 30$ exhaust to me......

But this boasting about Christian bible stuff and then the feedback that gets posted?? it just doesn't seem right.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    ridevintagered is not gone EARL! we are right here. you have made several statements that are an out right lie! we notice there are a few members here that actually have more than air between their ears. catholic? who came up with that? all we said after repeated tries at calming you down was say we will say a prayer for you. as we thought that was the only hope for you. you sent the pipe back to our p.o. box instead of our physical address. p.o. box is 20 miles away, and we are soooooo sorry that we did not pick it up post haste!

you guys have a great page, but to side with this weirdo seems strange to us. ask him to forward our first e mail to you. fuzzy wuzzy that is the one where i asked you to change your langauge and demeanor and we would discuss the pipe. but you just got worse and more demeaning and rude. we doubt that any of these members that are chiming in would take your side if you were rude to their wife or significant other.

my wife adds this little poem in fuzzy's honor:

fuzzy wuzzy was an earl,
    fuzzy wuzzy had no girl,
    fuzzy wuzzy was'nt fuzzy,
    izzy!

EARL,you need the right girl.

--
    I personally am not necessarily sticking up for Fuzzy, he got the 30$ exhaust he paid for and I don't know the other details.

But, you and your wife portray yourself as this wonderful honest seller yet anytime anyone had a problem with a buyer you have numerous choice words for them.

I didn't read ONE of your feedbacks left by YOU that stated something on the lines of "We offered a full refund, tried to work with the customer, sorry your unhappy".

Read them yourself, they don't make you guys look too good.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    FISH ON!!!!! Mike you are just to easy...a little bait sure goes a long way with you. The next time someone plays with your tiny little mind you should be smart enough to see it for what it is.
    By the way I got a note from paypal today saying my refund is on the way. You also just made a ton of new friends here by saying everyone that agrees with me has air between their ears. Man you just don't know when to shut the hell up.

Thanks....Your Pal Fuzzy
    Last edited by Fuzzy8766; 03-15-2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: more info

--
    i'm not sure if my original statement on this was deleted or not by the admins. but i'm more than a little tipsy so i'll say it again.

fuzzy, be the better man and just shhh... and rvr...my only advice to you is that hiding behind your christian facade and blaming every buyer for your mistakes (thinking that you are perfect is a sin buddy) won't save you in the long run. try admitting to a mistake from time to time.

funny that when i was five years old I learned that taking responsibility for my actions was vital, you seem to have missed that lesson.

now...i can go with you on one thing, if he indeed did curse and it was read by your wife and offended her, i do side with you. however, this is the internet. in real life, he would have been "encouraged" to apologize by me...but, as i said, this in the internet, you expose yourself to all sorts of issues.

now do yourselves and all of us a favor...don't speak to each other, and don't deal with each other ever again. the end.

once again, if the admins did delete my original comment, and they have decided this one crossed the line in some way, by all means delete it.

but someone needs to say it, a pissing match online is even worse than one in person.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    I was gonna leave this alone "but" I was just on ebay and I was reading ridevintagered feedback to see what was new. He has 3 negs on the page thats up and didn't learn a thing about being wrong. The feedback he left for the last buyer that left neg states....A+ ebay sucks and so does paypal Good luck to you and happy st paddy's day....The poor sap just don't have a clue. This is the type of seller that put the new rules into the game. I guess that ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.
    I'm done now and will not post in this thread again.

--
    Well ridevin, as I applaud you for what you believe in and admitting it, I must also frown. You being a "christian" should know that everyone looks at things you say to use against you. But your replies to negative feedback, leave much to be desired, are not very christian and quite frankly poor business taste. I dont know the circumstances that have brought you here and dont really care. I do, however, hope that you reach inside and pull out that armor we all need to protect us from those who hate. Think about what you type and write online as it will be used against or for your character.........peace
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

ilmoakw is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ridevintagered i could really use those points you got for sale but after this mess and looking at your feedback, you got a snowball's chance in hell of getting any money from me. Sorry guys but actions speak louder than words. This might have been a pissing match at first but i think in the end we know to look at things just a little bit closer and read feedback before bidding. I have to, in good concience, warn people about this joker....

--
    Fuzzy,
    I still believe that you got $30 worth but thanks for the warning I wouldn't buy from him!

Ride vintage red,
    Learn when to hold em learn when to fold em

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    Fuzzy,
    I still believe that you got $30 worth but thanks for the warning I wouldn't buy from him!

Ride vintage red,
    Learn when to hold em learn when to fold em

hey thats the saying we have when we play cards. but yea this ridebintage ..whatever whatever is on my not to buy from list. i like how i had to deal with someone like him a while back. i won the battle though. pay-pal came threw and so did the bbb. the guy's ebay store and real store both got shut down. i guess too many people were complaining to the bbb about him. now lets hope the same happens to the moron. im not one to talk (look at my nickname under my user name) but at least i dont go around ripping people off.

hmmmmmm ..... maybe they should use mid evil punishment on him. you steal (and he did) you lose a hand !!!!!!!!!!!!
    down to parts because i no longer have a place to ride trikes.

GIT IT RAAAGGGGG !!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //