//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: awesome 82 atc 250r

--
    NICE !!! Hope somebody hits it I never will (LOL), thanks bill. made a little headway on project Cagiva engine . need to locate a few more seals etc then i can start reasembly , this is by far the most difficult engine to get stuff for the rotax was easy compared. won a microfiche for the part numbers I just need to learn Italian !!!!!
    Mike

--
    Quote Originally Posted by vintagemotorsports View Post
    thanks bill. made a little headway on project Cagiva engine . need to locate a few more seals etc then i can start reasembly , this is by far the most difficult engine to get stuff for the rotax was easy compared. won a microfiche for the part numbers I just need to learn Italian !!!!!
    Mike

Microfono di ringraziamenti smusso l'attesa. Ciņ sta andando essere un'altra configurazione grande
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Ha,Ha Yea what he said !!!

--
    LMAO, stupid oddball trikes!!!!

Of course I wish I had one.

1985 Tiger 250LC
    1985 Tiger 200LC

1985 ATC 350X
    1985 ATC 200x
    1973 ATC 70 (resto project)
    ATC 70 Full A+ Suspension Mini Tiger
    and many more!!!
    1991 District-6 Open 4 Wheel 4-Stroke Expert Hare Scramble Champ

Blue Line Graphics
    Custom and Reproduction Decals
    http://www.bluelinedecals.com/

--
    Caught one of those car auctions on the tube last night. Its amazing to me seeing what certain cars are bringing in these days. Back in the day my buddies and I all had road Runners, GTOs, etc... they were everywhere and it seemed as though no one but us wanted them. I remember buying a 66 SS396 Chevelle convertible, 4spd...... for 6 grand... I thought I had robbed a bank when I sold it for 12 grand 2 years later! Man, I could buy a mansion if i had that baby today. But getting back to this 250r.... most of us may look at 18 grand and start sweating..... I know I have yet to buy a trike for more than a $1000 myself. But what does that 18 grand really represent? Hours and hours of research, fabrication and meticulous attention to detail. The last time you walked into a bike shop to buy a spark plug, did you take a look at their shop rate? So just think of what the true cost of bringing this 250r from where it was to where it sits today. I know if I had the money to spread around.... I would be out shopping for all the machines I've owned in the past... right down to that orange Honda Trail-70, lol. And I can see where something like this R could easily fall onto someone elses list. We all know they sure aren't making them any more... and we all know plenty are being parted out daily and others just plain rusting away in the back of barns....... so could this be the wave of the future with trikes? Maybe five or ten years from now 12, 15 or even 18 grand for a machine of this caliber might not seem so crazy...... just as I feel today over that 66 SS I once owned .....

Quote Originally Posted by sykolincoln View Post
    hola gringo!!! man....these 200x's are everywhere!! I think honda made an extra 20000 units then dumped them out of planes in remote fields and barns for everyone to find

--
    $8500, still going
    36 yo, Apple geek, married with kids, conservative. If you are a GUN OWNER and not a member of the NRA, SHAME ON YOU! JOIN!

Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL!

My Rags
    85 ATC70,85 ATC70,85 ATC110,83 ATC185S,85 ATC250ES,02 400EX,04 Polaris ATP 500
    Past rags:2000 Scrambler 400, 86 350X, 86 250R, 84 200S, 97 ATK260LQ

--
    Just being a one of a kind trike will be a plus on getting big bucks for it. plus its a sweet looking machine too, but the finest workmanship put into this trike has got to play a huge role in getting top dollar.. Great work again Mike!

--
    dang I should have spent a 3-4 grand and listed mine on ebay .. I sold my 82 for only $900.00 LOL here is the pic so you guys can remember what a stock 82 looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ang4th View Post
    dang I should have spent a 3-4 grand and listed mine on ebay .. I sold my 82 for only $900.00 LOL here is the pic so you guys can remember what a stock 82 looks like
    Where's the "stock" bike ?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeksoffroad View Post
    Where's the "stock" bike ?
    its behind the trail pros, decals, and '83-'84 cylinder
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    I'd love to have it. But I wouldn't ride it so it's no use to me.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ang4th View Post
    I have a rough idea of what a stock 1st generation 250r looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    I see he has lowered the buy it now.And ebay sent me a letter stating his reserve was lowered too. It makes me think he might be trying to sell it???? I would hope not.A lot of time and great ideas came out of that bike.How often will we really see bikes done in such a beautiful manner??? I know Mike from vintage would share pics of other bikes.But you really only see him doing complete OEM style.

Hopefully rpm-atv doesnt get ahold of this one....

It will be very interesting to see the final conclusion..... I cant wait!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mike from long island View Post

Hopefully rpm-atv doesnt get ahold of this one....
    Don't even joke about that Mike...

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    worse would be if JAMES got ahold of it

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //