//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Raffa's "ICE RACING"+sunday's pic's

--
    Blog Entries

Raffa's "ICE RACING"+sunday's pic's

Putting together a ICE Race at my house on Feb 16th-17th.. This will be a ICE ride..ONLY. studs are not necessary but if you want to keep up you will need them..weather permitting ..I keep a close watch of the conditions.. and will update often...

Bring your tip up's as there will be ice fishing also!!

also a Yamaha V-MAX 800 4 cylinder sled on NITROUS!! for those of you who like to scare the crap out of themselves....

GOOD FOOD,GOOD TIME,TRIKES,QUADS,SLEDS,FISHING,GOOD COMPANY..
    5671 Sutton pnt n conesus 14435 is my address if you want to map quest it..

calling all NY Guy's ,longIsland Guy's,PA Guy's...ECT!!!

I can fit 7-8 people in beds first come first serve..plenty floor space also

Don't Miss out on the fun!! This Might be our only chance of getting together on the ICE..

I have a Polaris 4x4 at my disposal if there's snow.. the track will be layed out Saturday morning ...1/8 mile OVAL and a TT track with some right turns.

MIK6.. there's a tri-z here fully studded with your name on it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100B2070.JPG 
Views:	151 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	60084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2008_0214fenders0021.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	60085  
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 02-17-2008 at 04:16 PM.

WLL is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    wish i could go. i hope there is some vids takin so i can watch. i hope lots show up on trikes
    [B][I][U][SIZE="5"] TURN THE SWITCH ON DUMMY!!! thada boy.
    click here and drag edog is gay over here [B][I][U][SIZE="6"]

--
    Blog Entries
    WLL I have one extra set of 4/100 rear tires ..no front tho..think about it

--
    sweet! I'm in man, sounds like a blast. I dont have studded tires for my R, is it worth bringing or am I better off bringing my SRV? Also, is registration a must? like, do they check that quite a bit out your way (just because they dont seem to mind out here on the older rides), if so not a problem just gotta get to the dmv. Anyways, I'm in and I think Josh (klondike1020) from TF06 is in too, thanks man lookin forward to it!
    85 Tecate, 2002 Honda 300EX, 83 & 84 250R, a bunch of honda 4 strokes from 90 to 200cc, a klt 110, ytm 200, polaris 250 cyclone, '05 Roketa 125 (cheap chinese pitbike to beat on), '69 Scrambler 6x6, and a 52 John Deere B (hey its a rowcrop narrow front, that counts right? )
    Trike Fest 06 and 07 Survivor, hoping to make it to 2010

--
    Blog Entries
    Reg..not a problem..I got a sherriff 3 houses over..all good! Bring the R
    chrisD and johnR are comeing.. they might have a extra set....

hope to get the FREAK's down too!

--
    sounds good man, I'll bring the R to pretend I can race and the 200s to go out and tow it home if I break something heck if I got extra room on the trailer I'll throw a sled on there too.

So you've got a Vmax 4 on nitrous eh? those things were crazy fast stock, this is something I have to see

I'll see if I got Matt/Freak's number and give him a call tomorrow, hey if you want to bring in the "locals", see if you can get OC out there with a Tiger that would be sick. just hope the weather holds out...
    85 Tecate, 2002 Honda 300EX, 83 & 84 250R, a bunch of honda 4 strokes from 90 to 200cc, a klt 110, ytm 200, polaris 250 cyclone, '05 Roketa 125 (cheap chinese pitbike to beat on), '69 Scrambler 6x6, and a 52 John Deere B (hey its a rowcrop narrow front, that counts right? )

--
    Hey Raffa. I'm thinking about this if I can car pool up with someone (split driving time and gas). Is that cobra too loud that I got on my X. I wouldn't want to shatter anyones windows. lol

One problem I have is I dont have an extra set of tires to stud. I got a front but no rears.
    Last edited by chris200x; 02-06-2008 at 08:50 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post

hope to get the FREAK's down too!

im pretty sure i can make it. work has been slow so im pretty sure i can get the time off. but being its been so slow ive used all my vaction time back filling cut hours. but i am willing to take an unpaid day to play on the ice with the boys..

the 4 snows are on the R now and i'll pick up a bag or two of cold cutters for the fast trekkers..

--

What plastic are on the rear of that TRI-Z? Those look great!!!
    Just wondering.
    TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

--

I get the Top Bunk

Woo Hoo, I will be there. Getting it done this weekend. Put a chain on, lower her and check all nuts and bolts, put on a brand new rear shock I just got. If I cant get tires I will stud up the ones on my Tecate and 200X
    Mik6, hit me up. Maybe we can go up together. I may have to work on Monday though.
    Will like to see some good video of us on the net hopefully beating some quads and just plain going fast.

Just noticed the rear tires. Whats with the rows of Knobbies cut out? Good for self cleaning? Also, what tires are those? Gots to get my full face helmet so I dont catch a stud in the eye
    Last edited by Meat-BoX; 02-06-2008 at 11:12 AM.
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

--
    Dang - double trike event weekend - Ice racing and Sunset Ramblers Harescramble! East Coasters - REPRESENT!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

evand is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    if i can get a damn water pump seal for the z in time im there, she may b plastic-less tho

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Dang - double trike event weekend - Ice racing and Sunset Ramblers Harescramble! East Coasters - REPRESENT!
    I know, 3 hours to either, I don't know where to go and watch.
    1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    I have an extra front wheel/tire that I'm thinking of studding for this, is there any trick to it or anything I should know about doing it? I also have a set of 18's I might see if I can get studded by then as well, figured I might as well attempt to keep up with everyone else haha

evand is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    well just fond out the z needs crank bearings, so count me out

wish i could make it

evan

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //