//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1962 lincoln continental....THE GREEN MILE....excessivly long build

--
    Damn Syko your life is defiantly at a peak. Got your shop back and your dream car in about a month. Congrats

--
    Wow, thats a pretty cool lookin car!! Love the suicide doors!! I cant wait to see what kinda paint jobs in store for this, but....

...PLEASE dont paint it bright lime green like the 350X!!!!

-Nick
    1988 Chevy Silverado 5.9L Cummins : 1986 ATC250R : 2012 Polaris RZR 570 :

98% of Americans say 'OH $#!T!!' before going into a ditch on an icy road. The other 2% are Alaskans, and they say 'Here, hold my beer and watch this!!'

--
    haha dude i never would ! id sell it to you for 5 g's! but there have been many of them that have seen the derby fate!!!

want me to post some pics to make you sick ????
    Last edited by Xowner; 02-16-2008 at 04:42 AM.

storm_impulse is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    syko that is a true lowrider. my mexican esse's would kill for that car man. go with a big block and air shocks, so if you ever did wanna race. ever heard the song called hot rod lincoln? bad ass song.
    1986 atc 250R. needing alot of parts. winter projet!

1988 lt 250r quadracer. building now.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by saleen_n_around View Post
    My Dad sold his 1960 MkV 4 Dr with 66K miles, all original, all mint, been parked for 12 years. Black inside and out. Here is the bad part, he sold it for 5K. It needed paint, but just paint no body work....

Looked just like this.....

That one looks like mine! I have a 58 Continental mark III Convertable 2 door. I think there was 1200 made. I have seen them go for a pretty penny so i am holding on to it. I am restoring it slowly but surely. I bought it at a Storage auction. It had been in that storage since 1970. It had 31000 miles on here. What is funny is, i swapped out the tires, Changed fluids and limped it home. Brakes have been the biggest issue on this thing
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    I am not a big low rider fan but i love those cars. I would like to see some 18's and 17's on it with the car set up pro touring style!!!

thats why cars are great. you can build them anyway that you want!!!! good luck with it. make it a calling card fro your shop!!
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    I wish I had a picture of the pink MarkV two door that dad had. I think he sold it for $200 and it ran. But that was 35 years ago.

evand is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    man sweet looking car always loved those old conts.. heres my latest toy,its a 55 coronet picked it up for 200 bucks. no rot just lots of surface rust lol. sat in a barn for 30 years then it sat were it is on the pics for 2.

if im ever down that way we'll have to do some cruisin

--
    Syko, you may want to run out and buy a lottery ticket......

Nice find, how long is THAT gonna take to restore??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Those are some wicked cars! Theres one with hydraulics in Marilyn Mansons video for 'Tainted Love'.
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

--
    Very nice find. I would of brought it home on my back for $300.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    I think you should opt for a 351 Windsor EFI and c6 tranny. I'm not sure if a 302 would pull the big sled very well. I bet that car weighs close to 5,000 lbs.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Nice find, how long is THAT gonna take to restore??

Im hoping that by the end of the summer, it will be in paint and the drivetrain straight, I want to try to make it to the TURKEY ROD RUN in datona during thanksgiving.

my plans are simple, either bag it or juice it either way its not going to be a "hopper" like my other linolns have been, just a way to set the hight from ANT DECAPITATION to NOSEBLEED, fairly quickly.

the one custom coni that I posed with the astro supremes and wide whites is the wheel/tire combo I wanted even before I got this car

as for the drivetrain, the 302 will work fine, if its in a fullsize truck then it can be in a fullsize car, this car will be built to be driven, everywhere! on vacations and trips, to town and back stuff like that.

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    damn al if you go to turkey rod run,we will have to meet up.I'm 20 min away from the track and go every year.over 5000 cars at the one last year.we always go to the big one at the end of march also.feel free to crash at my pad.

--
    sweet! thanx man! I really hope to make it there this year its been a long time since Ive been there, and I would really like to go, and I havnt had an "older car" in ages to take there, the last time I was there I was in my lowered 1979 Lincoln Mark 5

edit: just received my concept rendering in my email from a good freind of mine, whatcha think???

Last edited by SYKO; 02-17-2008 at 09:35 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //