//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 1962 lincoln continental....THE GREEN MILE....excessivly long build

phreakboy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I should be back up there this week sometime so I will find out some prices for you and let you know.

[QUOTE=sykolincoln;608831]
    Quote Originally Posted by phreakboy View Post
    Was in a friends local boneyard and saw these so I figured I would snap some pics incase there was something you needed.

get me some info on this one please! like all about it! thats a 1961, its the only one that was in the pics that I could use parts off of the rest are 65 and newer

I might be interested in the front rear bupers, and the whole grill assy if PA wasnt so far away I might say the whole drivetrain but thats a it much.

I know one thing I need! for sure! the ignition switch in the dash, and if there is a key for it even better! but O well if there isnt, plus the key cyl for the trunk as well if its there.

1971 ATC90
    1984 200s
    1983 Autox
    1985 200x
    198? Yamaha 125
    (2) 1985 250sx's

1974 Trail 70
    1991 Honda Cub90
    1974 Yamaha 125 Dirtbike
    1972 Kawasaki 175 Dirtbike
    (2) 1980 Chrysler Sno-Runner

(7) 85-87 Toyota Mr2s

(2) 1985 Dodge Ramchargers
    1968 Mustang
    1972 Beetle
    2004 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI

--
    mucho appreciated homie!

--
    I know you have been busy tearing that car apart. Here are most of the parts I have. I have a couple ash trays & other little things left & that's it.

"In a society that tries to standardize thinking, individuality is not highly prized." -
    -- Alex grey

--
    thanx man! this thing is going to be so sick im going to have to hand out robotussun to everyone around it!

--
    I'll update this in a bit guys lots of new pics

--
    ok here are some updates

here is the major work done to all 4 doors

dont worry that filler isnt thick on there, once sanded some is almost transparent its so thin

--
    doors in primer

BTW the doors are currently almost ready for the last prime job and there ready for paint then

front end tore down and junk 460 motor pulled out

they hacked my frame up!

I traded the locked up 460 witch did have doveC heads on it for a 1969 302, its going to get camed up and all new bearings and cleaned up nice! will be using a ford AOD trans, as i want over drive

--
    hood stripped and primed on both sides

thats where im at right now, the car is almost a bare shell, I plan on taking this sunday and working the front done all the way into primer I will post more pics then!

--
    well I have a lull in customer projects this weekend thanx to some custom paint NOT showing up....so...My little cuz helped me get my linc into the shop for some much needed attention!

first things first....lets take care of that redneck bite mark in my frame....

I have a bad habbit of not taking pictures when I need to.... I did smooth out all the edges first.... then came my next problem...someone bogart'd my metal! so I had to peice the patch together, no biggie, it will be just as strong, just not as perfect...but oh well its a driver! 8)

so next.... onto the ac! and wiring box!! got those ripped out and a good thing to... MAN the inside of the ac box was NASTY! omg like influfreakinenzablackplauqe up in there! ewww city! :dpuke: then I got the elec box off... horry for lincoln enginers!! who decided that putting plug ins on the back of the box instead of having every wire in the whole car made into the fuse panel!! :smt006 Also the ac box is not going back in, going nice smooth firewall right there.....Vintage air or southern air for AC later.

then I busted out my mini mite 3 inch side grinder with 36 gritt roloc pads!! and got crazy! :shock:

thats all for this sat. tomorow I plan on doing the body work to the front and getting the front clip including the engin bay in polyester primer!! more pics later!! 8)

--
    Man i forgot all about that deck lid. What did you deside to do?
    The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

Rides
    85 ATC350X
    85 ATC200X

My Feedback http://http://www.3wheelerworld.com/...-for-Erics350x

--
    I got that lid another member here picked it up and dropped it off here for me

--
    There are no words for what you have taken on. I envy you...

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    82 Tri-Zinger 60 For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sykolincoln View Post
    I got that lid another member here picked it up and dropped it off here for me
    Sorry Bro, i spaced out on ya
    The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.

Rides
    85 ATC350X
    85 ATC200X

My Feedback http://http://www.3wheelerworld.com/...-for-Erics350x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Erics350x View Post
    Sorry Bro, i spaced out on ya

naw man its very cool, I was fixing to pm you when another member pmed me and said there driving right past where the lid was then down to ga after that, so its all good I still got much love for ya E!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by LonesomeTriZ View Post
    There are no words for what you have taken on. I envy you...

muchu gracias' homie! im hoping it will be painted and driving when you come visit later! the last thing that I will be working on in this car is the AC then the interior, once I get it painted then I will do the suspension then thr drivetrain and since I have all that allready its just a matter of time till when I get to that point.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //