//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wow!!!!!!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r View Post
    Yes I was thinking a few people "know the reserve" and are getting it close without HAVING to buy it
    I wasn't going to say it...

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --

--
    Yea something is going on with the bidding , Lets be honest if you had money and you were really going to go for it why in the hell would you bid so far from the end of the auction and the bids have jumped almost 10K in one hit just doesnt look right . The guy is crazy if this is real and he doesnt take 50K for them . I work directley with Honda japan and I know they would not pay anywhere near what its up to now . will be interesting to see where it ends up Mike

--
    yea, this is really something, imagine if they were 87 ATC250R's hehe.
    anyway, read the questions from the other ebayers.

he said the reserve is $89,000 wonder if he'll get it????
    My Rides
    1983 ATC200 - U-Haul edition - great mudder - SOLD
    1984 ATC200X - sucked a valve - frame up resto & engine rebuild with performance parts in the works
    1987 Suzuki DR200
    199? Go-ped Sport

jasonb01 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I don't think he has or had any intentions on selling them.

I think he has 3 motives for this auction:
    1. To show off his collection and let people see he has these crate bikes. He is on the front page of the Pulse sites, so ALOT of people know who he is now and that he has the goods.
    2. To gauge what they may be worth to someone out there.
    3. To generate bids for the 350x and the other mini bike he has listed. I guarantee that those bikes would not have had as much attention if it was not for everyone checking out the crate bikes and clicking on "seller's other auctions".

I am done with this auction. To me it is bogus and they will not sell. The guy is a crazy if he thinks anyone would pay 89000 freaking dollars for those 2 mini bikes.

I didn't win the Powerball last weekend, but if I had, I would have still bought them and let my son ride the hell out of one of them.
    1987 Honda 250ES Big Red
    1985 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda ATC110

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb01 View Post

1. To show off his collection and let people see he has these crate bikes. He is on the front page of the Pulse sites, so ALOT of people know who he is now and that he has the goods.
    3. To generate bids for the 350x and the other mini bike he has listed. I guarantee that those bikes would not have had as much attention if it was not for everyone checking out the crate bikes and clicking on "seller's other auctions".

I am done with this auction. To me it is bogus and they will not sell. The guy is a crazy if he thinks anyone would pay 89000 freaking dollars for those 2 mini bikes.

I didn't win the Powerball last weekend, but if I had, I would have still bought them and let my son ride the hell out of one of them.

--
    I agree, plus its always hard to know whats really going on with stuff sold on ebay, seems lately like everyone's just playing games and nothings getting sold, I'll stick with craigslist and barn finds for now.

I was just thinking it would be pretty to cool to find a bike you've always been looking for to ride in the crate, and be able to build it and ride it and have a brand new machine unlike anyother. before we all start flaming away I realize theres other bikes out there to do that with besides these I agree, just dont often see bikes in the crate so using this as an example. anyways, I'm interested to see how high it goes
    Last edited by Chevy200s; 02-28-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    85 Tecate, 2002 Honda 300EX, 83 & 84 250R, a bunch of honda 4 strokes from 90 to 200cc, a klt 110, ytm 200, polaris 250 cyclone, '05 Roketa 125 (cheap chinese pitbike to beat on), '69 Scrambler 6x6, and a 52 John Deere B (hey its a rowcrop narrow front, that counts right? )
    Trike Fest 06 and 07 Survivor, hoping to make it to 2010

--

I think you are dead on correct!

--
    Ya I agree, its bogus and hes gotta have buddies driving the bids up. I was talking to the manager at the local Honda shop here. He laughed at it. He said I could build a NOS mint z50 just not the chrome one for ya and it would be under $2500.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    89,000000 Bahhhhhh haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa yeh right
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    IT wont happen.

I think I will throw a bid down though. Theres no way I could afford thoughs bikes, I would just like the thrill of throwing down a bid of $60000 on a couple of bikes!
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC-Eric View Post
    IT wont happen.

I think I will throw a bid down though. Theres no way I could afford thoughs bikes, I would just like the thrill of throwing down a bid of $60000 on a couple of bikes!
    LOL,I just did, 60K, reserve still not met.....

--
    Its done. Nobodys gonna touch that price!

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

--
    I dont think he should have listed his reserve. If he hadnt, he could have gotten a few of those in the heat of the moment bids.

Since he gave people time to think about it, to many will say no way.

EDIT! The highest bidder right now has 0 feedback. Suprise.

--
    I'm waiting for a repeat auction from a scammer
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //