//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Wow!!!!!!!!!!

--
    I am into spending money on this hobby and get crazy with the "not worth this or not worth that people" BUT.......this was ridiculous and a waste of everybody's time and a total scam!!!!!
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r View Post
    I am into spending money on this hobby and get crazy with the "not worth this or not worth that people" BUT.......this was ridiculous and a waste of everybody's time and a total scam!!!!!
    Total scam OC is right. I dont think there was 1 real bid on the bikes. I ended up the high bidder..lol.... under a new user I created

--
    Did the seller ever contact you??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Did the seller ever contact you??
    Not a peep! I dont think those bikes are worth more than 3K a piece max. Maybe less......alot less. They still make 50's ,granted they are not the Z50 Chrome Christmas special, but I know 2 dealers who got them, never sold them , never rode them. One would have taken $1200 for it. I didn't even think it was worth that.
    Yes they are special and blah blah blah, but they still make 2wheel dirt bikes! Now if they were crated 86 ATC250R's , I could see 10K a piece, maybe....but not in this economy!
    I just passed on a beautiful 85 250R, all original for $1700....I didn't think I could resell it and make enough money to go through the hassle. I already own one?? Last year I sold an 85 for $5600 ! Different year this year guys, notice how many beautiful bikes are being parted out. That is the only way to make money right now, just to keep us riding.
    Last edited by whyzee; 02-29-2008 at 11:12 PM.

--
    I've seen this type of B.S. before, it's just sleazy marketing. Over twenty thousand people looked over that auction, and when they look at his other items they suddenly seen to be worth more. All of a sudden it isn't just another detailed 350x, but a low hour ultra rare collectors item. $89,000 reserve? Holy smokes the ebay fees must have been huge.

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Welcome to the board!!!!!!!

I see your a power seller.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZe.alleg
    Last edited by edog; 03-01-2008 at 11:43 PM.

--
    That's me! Thanks for the welcome, I've been lurking for a while and finally registered, this is great site.

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Grab a chair a beer and stay awhile.There's lot's of entertainment around these parts!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //