//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow!!!!!!!!!!

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --

--
    I heard about these bikes in a conversation with a collector last week (not the seller) I beleive he paid 7500.00 a piece for them.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Blog Entries
    holy collection of Z 50's batman!! thats just astonishing

--
    WOW. That is amazing. I bet they could fetch a nice dollar. I know around here everyone wants one but that price is alot for one of them too.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    The rumor on the street was he wanted a couple hundred thousand for the whole enchalata
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    What good are they to anyone if the're tucked away in somone's basement hidden from the rest of the world.

I just dont get it.....

--
    Man oh man, that is hot. I just found one of those in my neighbors garage (not in great shape and not a chrome special), disassembled in a box!

I sure hope he gets a good price for those! Those things are HOT!
    I'm back in the USSR...

jasonb01 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    At what point do you need that many Honda mini bikes? I mean how much money do you have that you can spend it on that many bikes? To stash in the basement at that? Anyone know what this guy does for a living? No doubt if I ever hit the Lotto I would have 1 of each on display, but man, that guy is out the box. It's cool and all, but man. I gotta think that these crate bikes, especially 3 wheelers, are just a handful.
    If I had the money, I would buy those and show one and give the other to my son to dog the piss out of. It would be hard to have a collection of bikes that I don't ride. Especially if they were just on show for me and my friends. Something like that bike dealer that has the old trikes hanging from the ceilings is how it should be. On display for people to see, and draw business at the same time.
    Just my thoughts.
    1987 Honda 250ES Big Red
    1985 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda ATC110

250SX is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb01 View Post
    If I had the money, I would buy those and show one and give the other to my son to dog the piss out of.
    Just my thoughts.
    That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 250SX View Post
    That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
    I agree with you 100% Dan!!!
    Howdy

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb01 View Post
    At what point do you need that many Honda mini bikes? I mean how much money do you have that you can spend it on that many bikes? It would be hard to have a collection of bikes that I don't ride. Just my thoughts.
    I agree man, I'm all for keeping the old machines around for the next generation but I also realize they were built to be ridden, its not a painting or a sculpture its a little dirtbike. While I realize it has that importance to some people we all buy things for different reasons. And I dont think its dumb to say that you would save one to show and ride the other like its meant to be ridden. The only reason to call that dumb would be to say that would lower its value, but if you can afford to buy machines in this condition you must have the cash to do it, so if you want a rider and a show bike thats what you do with it, obviously your not too worried about the resale value. Not trying to be a pain or argue just my thoughts...
    85 Tecate, 2002 Honda 300EX, 83 & 84 250R, a bunch of honda 4 strokes from 90 to 200cc, a klt 110, ytm 200, polaris 250 cyclone, '05 Roketa 125 (cheap chinese pitbike to beat on), '69 Scrambler 6x6, and a 52 John Deere B (hey its a rowcrop narrow front, that counts right? )
    Trike Fest 06 and 07 Survivor, hoping to make it to 2010

--
    look guys, I won't lie, if i had two...i'd ride one. there's no doubt in my mine. And i'd sell the other one on ebay. A bike that cannot be ridden is of no use to me. Yes, I understand the historical value, but guess what, I'll sell it to someone else to keep it for that historical value. I don't want it, and don't need it.

The bike's are meant to be ridden, and buying something like that is the closest that any of us will ever get to being able to ride a brand new trike. Would I beat the piss out of it, no, but I'd ride it. And to those of you who wouldn't, think about why you got into this in the first place.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    I have been doing this a long time and know the percentage of brand new bikes out there , never mind 2 still in the crate . these bikes have been preserved this long they need to stay this way period . all these guys saying just ride it dont understand the whole collectability aspect of this type of bike . if you want a bike to ride either buy a new bike or a vintage bike thats been used already and enjoy it . but fueling up any of these bikes is plain stupid . I think the buyer of these will do what i think he will with them . Mike

--
    i was actually speaking of trikes...not these.

to be honest, i'd likely sell both, then either buy a new 4wheeler, or have a bike built for me.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //