//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So what cars you guys got???

--
    Here are my current vehicles.

1st My 1992 Lexus sc400, awesome work car, everything works perfect, sunroof, power tilt & telescope, cruise, a/c, runs like a scalded dog.

2nd My wifes 2001 Yukon XL. She loves it, I'm not much on suv's.

3rd My 2007 3500 dually 4x4, 6.7 ltr Cummins, exhaust brake, 6 speed auto. Got enough tools to tear down anything, welder/generator soon to come, compressor is a 7hp diesel with a 3 stage compressor that pumps 22cfm at 140 psi. Nice thing is this pickup pays for itself and supports the toy fund, I work on Caterpillar equipment on my Fridays off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lexus.jpg   Josh pickup.jpg  
    I had the RIGHT to remain silent, I didn't have the ability!

saleen_n_around is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well, my daily driver consists of a 2002 3500 Dually, and a TRX200D. I work for a power utility company here, and I do field Data collection on the entire power grid for the Nashville Metro area, so I actually get paid to ride a 4 wheeler all day. I really have to fight the urge to take the X's out and work with them, but that wouldn't turn out good.

Then for my toys, I have an 88 Saleen mustang hatchback with a built 302 and 5 speed, and a 92 Mustang coupe that I drag race.

And then I have Lobo.....that's my Harley. Came with the name when I bought it, so it's just Lobo...

And my wife's daily driver that I get to play in sometimes is a 2004 Jaguar X-Type Sport v6/AWD/5-Spd. Underpowered but balanced and a blast to drive.

Ron Turransky
    1986 250R - Psycho Virgin....
    1985 250R - Venom....
    1984 250R- Resto
    1996 TRX200D - Workin' for a livin'
    Oh, and a Harley...

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC185R View Post

It's a bullet proof work truck and I'd challenge you to a pull-off any day
    haha tie that thing to our 7.3 Stroke Excursion. banks exhaust, rest of the kit removed, damn truck wouldnt warm up in the cold! with evolution power programmer. damn thing runs a mid 14 according to my buddies G-meter. best thing about it is that down the E-way, it pulls 25-30 MPG

hate to burst your bubble, but cumming early is not something to be proud of!
    and, cummins motors are actually a ford product.......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 300rman View Post
    cummins motors are actually a ford product.......

WHAT??? are you crazy? how do you figure?
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

saleen_n_around is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I believe Cummins is a FFord owned subsidiary.........albeit a very quiet one.......you shouldn't see International's involvement in Ford diesels for too much longer. They are about thru Power Stroking Ford........
    Ron Turransky
    1985 250R - Venom....
    1984 250R- Resto
    Oh, and a Harley...

--
    my 97 ford F...onefiddy and my newly aquired 1962 lincoln Continental

my dailly rag is a 2000 ford interceptor, its looks like anyother white unmarked CV on the road, no need for pics

--
    before a brawl starts about that cummins/ford nonsense...i'm clearing it up.

ford owned a piece of cummins...a piece. like 23% if memory serves correctly. The day ford sold that stock...cummins went up like 4 dollars a share. that's the rumor...it's squashed...the end. if i'm wrong, flame on. but that's my memory.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    Here is my transportation, a 1990 Honda civic LX. Nothing fancy but all I need is something to last me for another year or two, it has been serving it purpose. Fist pic is the day after I got it when I was going through cleaning. I paid $150 for it non running, good deal considering a fiend of a fiend is a Honda mechanic and knew what the problem, a recalled ignition module, so after a week I had a $150 running car, great! I put it on the road and the next day the tranny went. That’s were pic 2 comes it, it sat like that for 2 months ion the garage while I pulled the tranny, put a used tranny in, pulled the used incorrect tranny, then finally put in the old tranny after the same mechanic friend rebuilt it. So much for the cheap car, now it is a car with a rebuilt tranny, new tires, brakes, cv shafts, ect. for about $1600. Now I have a small gas leak at the tank seam, I should have just bought that Ranger.....

1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    before a brawl starts about that cummins/ford nonsense...i'm clearing it up.

ford owned a piece of cummins...a piece. like 23% if memory serves correctly. The day ford sold that stock...cummins went up like 4 dollars a share. that's the rumor...it's squashed...the end. if i'm wrong, flame on. but that's my memory.
    Thanks for the info, the way I was told it was that Ford owned half. Considering my source, I could see his misinformation. No splitting hairs here.
    Ron Turransky
    1985 250R - Venom....
    1984 250R- Resto
    Oh, and a Harley...

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    '94 Chevy S-10. V-6 4.3L, 5spd, 4WD. Gutless tho, gets decent milage, but now the front end is giving me problems. Freakin ball joints and idler arm I bet. Works good for haulin toys tho!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11-4-07 ride 002.jpg   100_1555.JPG   100_1556.JPG  
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    1) 99 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 Daily Driver
    2) 78 Chevy 3/4 ton Crew Cab with a Healthy 454
    3) 71 Pontiac Grand Prix Strip / Street car
    4) 79 Malibu Factory 3spd manual trans no a/c - p/s - p/b (project got 95% of parts
    5) 86 Buick Regal in storage sence 1990
    6) 94 Caprice former Cop Car (drive train is for regal)
    7) 08 Harley FXDWG 105th annv.

I Think This Is All
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05993.jpg   DSC05990_t.jpg  
    RIDE SIDEWAYS

got another addiction

Honda's

86 ATC 350X
    85 ATC250SX

T/F Survivor 06 / 07

SANDPUPPI Survivor 07 / 08

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by gplarryv View Post
    1) 99 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 Daily Driver
    2) 78 Chevy 3/4 ton Crew Cab with a Healthy 454
    3) 71 Pontiac Grand Prix Strip / Street car
    4) 79 Malibu Factory 3spd manual trans no a/c - p/s - p/b (project got 95% of parts
    5) 86 Buick Regal in storage sence 1990
    6) 94 Caprice former Cop Car (drive train is for regal)
    7) 08 Harley FXDWG 105th annv.

I Think This Is All
    Dude that Grand Prix kicks azz!!!!

More pics
    Last edited by edog; 02-22-2008 at 10:41 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 300rman View Post
    cummins motors are actually a ford product.......
    See my own quote below so you don't sound ignorrant anymore.

WHAT??? are you crazy? how do you figure?
    Yes, along with a lot of other Ford fans in the world that refuse to hear the truth

before a brawl starts about that cummins/ford nonsense...
    Too late, I was ticked before I read your response.

LISTEN UP FORD FANS, HERE'S THE TRUTH ABOUT FORD'S INVOLVEMENT WITH CUMMINS. READ IT AND SHUT UP ABOUT FORD OWNING CUMMINS.

This is a post I made when this oh-so-favorite topic came up AGAIN on this board and the same thing was said by 300rman:

Before this goes any further, let me clarify the Ford-Cummins connection. (deep breath) Ford, in 1990, bought LESS THAN 10% OF STOCK in Cummins (1.3M shares), as they were (and still are) using Cummins engines as an option in their medium and heavy-duty truck lines. Cummins is its own company, and has always been under its express control. Chrysler approached Cummins to use their 6BT and later 6BTA engines in their pickups when the need for a light-duty diesel pickup arose in the US market. Yes, 3/4 and 1 ton trucks are considered light duty. Chrysler had previously used Mitsubishi 6DR5 diesels in the 78-79 models in an attempt to exploit their fuel mileage, but they were very underpowered and never sold well, so they were dropped. Mitsubishi built the Ram 50 pickup for Dodge, and the two companies have been partners since the early seventies, so the Mitsu diesel was a natural choice at the time. The 6B engine family was never designed to go in a pickup. It was designed to be a heavy-duty service engine for use in boats, forklifts, generators, etc. As a matter of fact, we have several 36,500lb forklifts here with 6BT engines in them. They just happened to have the power characteristics that Chrysler was looking for, and they fit in their engine bays, so a deal was struck. Back to the Ford rumor, they only owned shares, but later sold them back to Cummins in January of 1997. The day after Ford was bought out, Cummins' shares actually ROSE $1.25, closing at $46 on 04JAN97. Ford has never had any contolling interest in Cummins and they never will. Sorry for the novel, but this subject pisses me off to no end because it's been nearly eleven years since the buy-out and this rumor still won't die.
    Operation Iraqi Freedom V and Operation Enduring Freedom X veteran

The Constitution and Bill of Rights were written in common English for the common man. There is no interpretation necessary.

"To err is human, to err continuously is liberal." - Me

--
    nice stangs guys

heres my 94gt and my good old big block bronco
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07 front corner.JPG   07 side.JPG   burn out contest.jpg  
    80s......185 atc, Yamaha tri-moto 200, 85 200x with tons of work
    90s......89 Suzuki quad racer 250 (raced 250 A class for 6 years, late 90s.. custom framed 250x with long travel shocks and a built 350x motor.... built Honda 110
    00s...... chomeoly framed 350 RX with all the goodies (thanks to my bro)
    2012.....Replaced the 350x motor for a 444cc YZ426
    WWW.HREATV.COM

evand is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    daily driver duty goes the a supercharged park ave.

then the toys goe like ths

76 big block 4 spd plymouth (dosnt look like this any more)

68 dart... any of you 5.0's wana race

any the newest bomber 55, coronet

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //