//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ebay infinity-transportation

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    once someone (gonna get edited) for no good reason. i'll remember them forever. thats why those are on my (gonna get edited) list forever. i never forget or forgive. so far its lots, myassisonfire, peterrover, and that big bad trizn. an a few others that are close. like its says the "cobbwebs in your mind". they hang forever! i will not discriminate.
    I got a roll a quarters an making change !

--
    poor little myassisonfire90 the mods had to save him over at .org. even the fight club could not handle the battle of wits that i was gonna put him through. but i think he got the message.

--
    then there is lots! i will find him. its just a matter of time, and its on my side!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650 View Post
    "what parts have i ever tried to sell on here? if any it has been a long time and it is not over priced if it sold, it would only be over priced if it did not sell, something is worth as much as you can sell it for." Referring more to Hyman.

"yeah it was never a store and i changed my ebay user name to kelley350x so any negative would have been brought with me" "YES I AM ALSO 87250ES... Dont get your panties in a knot.. That user name quit working.."

Fourth post down. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4&id=204908381 Who is Twister-s-Honda. Says store does not exist, but look at very top of screen. (very suspicious)http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4&id=204908381

I dont know why your so offended, if we were talking about you then i could understand, even if you disagree we can discuss it without being pisst off, It will be ok just calm down..

Just tired of all the bashing on this site by people like you, Hyman and the biggest asshole of them all Teeksoffroad.

Plus, I don't know why you even posted in this thread. To quote you "I don't know why you're so offended, if we were talking about you I could understand"
    OK I'm lost in this thread.. with the whose who bit. But Seadoo I couldn't agree with you more on this statement! I'm glad to see someone finally saying something around here besides me. I was starting to think I was the only guy that thinks these things.

--
    range rover? hmm i wonder if he looks over his shoulder from time to time. i wonder if his conscience bothers him? i know mine doesn't.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R View Post
    then there is lots! i will find him. its just a matter of time, and its on my side!
    Sorry to hear ya got hose by those douchebags.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    OK I'm lost in this thread.. with the whose who bit. But Seadoo I couldn't agree with you more on this statement! I'm glad to see someone finally saying something around here besides me. I was starting to think I was the only guy that thinks these things.
    The who's who is a little confusing. Nope you're not the only one that notices that a few select ones are constanly bashing. There are a few others that could be mentioned. One whom I see is viewing this thread now.

--
    ahh, then there is my love 250n we could have so much. so near. i wanna ride with you, get to know you. the place you hate has so much to offer you!

--
    i guess i,m i freaking poet an didn't know it?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    It's really odd that when a thread about Infinity gets hot all the bashers names pop up at the bottom of the screen when you see who's online. I've been watching this thread pretty much constantly now for a few hours and they all (except one) have been viewing it. It's like they all know each other and are on the phone with each other saying "how the F does this guy know about us" HAHA. Maybe i'm just too much into conspiracy theories or paranoid. Chris, Go back through all the Inifinty threads and you'll see alot of the bashers names in EVERY single thread. Keep in mind that maybe some of the bashers screen names have changed.

--
    I know exactly what you mean seadoo. I keep upto speed on all this ebay garbage... and I dont know why...I end up getting pissed off then posting and making myself look like an idiot 99% of the time.

--
    got something i'm watching on ebay ending in a few mins. like arnie says I'LL BE BACK!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R View Post
    got something i'm watching on ebay ending in a few mins. like arnie says I'LL BE BACK!

Dude.. I don't know what kinda drugs your on or if someone peed in your cheerios this morning or what but why are you flying off the handle? No one was even reffering to you in this thread.

Unless,, you did something wrong and are afraid us 3ww detectives are gonna catch you in the act! LMAO!!!

--
    okay got it. we may carry on now.

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //