//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ebay infinity-transportation

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    Dude.. I don't know what kinda drugs your on or if someone peed in your cheerios this morning or what but why are you flying off the handle? No one was even reffering to you in this thread.

Unless,, you did something wrong and are afraid us 3ww detectives are gonna catch you in the act! LMAO!!!
    trust me i have absolutly nothing to hide. i have been around here long enough and have NEVER screwed anyone over. i will only attack the attackers and crossers and call out the fakers!
    I got a roll a quarters an making change !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R View Post
    okay got it. we may carry on now.
    meant i got the thing i was bidding on. now may we carry on! got another pos air box to throw in the shed with the other crap.
    Last edited by 82300R; 02-24-2008 at 06:23 PM.

--
    a little song, a little dance maybe some romance. maybe some medina and some dinner. range, lots,250n and i'm on fire. won't ya take me higher. don't need no dope long as they give me hope. they allways round, feel like a hound. lots gonna pull a motor, infinity gonna sell a plow, my90 is no longer here now. 250n won't be my friend cause of the state i'm in. one by one they all can say"HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

--
    c,mon, do it.i,m here! do it,do it now!c,mon! i'm here.

--
    well..... I see crack is still fun for all ages!! carry on!

--
    CRACK IS WHACK!!!! CALLIN OUT THESE PUNKS GET ME JACKED!!!!!!! THAT WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT BROTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!

--

Hmm

My Trike is Faster than your Trike. So there.. Take that.
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

--
    I know what i am, but what are you? I know what i am, but what are you? So naaahhhhhhh!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R View Post
    I know what i am, but what are you? I know what i am, but what are you? So naaahhhhhhh!
    You sure you don't drink?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit! View Post
    You sure you don't drink?
    3ww intoxicates me! don't need no chemical!

--
    HI seadoo650 You just do not get the point ! If is about feedback Ebay Not Adam Your butt buddy, the thing about ebay sucks it lets LOSErs sell on ebay With real bad feedback , You must do not know HOW to read feedback ?? He has had 130 Neg feedback witch Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 ? Not sure how he gets that done ?? and 73 neutaul That s sucks big time. Also he is NOT a big time seller !!! If you want to look at my feedback search seller KB748 i sell apox 15,000 a month O yea 1 neg ?? out of All positive Feedback: 4528 ? I email you my tel# BIG BOY yesterday DID you call me NO . Just Chicken BUTT buddy . Who even know if it is adam selling on ebay WHO even cares !! It about Losers FEEDBACK AND LOSERS LIKE you that can not read !!!! Get a life O yea my cell 301 9801715 BIG BOY ebay sucks because of losers like you and infinity-transportation thats srews people read all his feedback .

--
    Hyman,

What's the real reason your so upset? Maybe you were teased as a child.

Maybe the literal meaning of your last name is more than you can handle?

"a fold of mucous membrane partly closing the orifice of the vagina"

LMFAO!

Spelling might be off a letter or so .....but if the shoe fits wear it!

The e-bay forum name should be changed to the Comedy Lounge...
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    Hi your a smart ass like the other guy? Just a loser ! Trust me No one ever teased me ! They would get there ass whiped ! You want to get in line !! I am not a small ass sitting behind a key board typing Bring it on !! You still do not get the point It is about Ebay not Your Butt buddy adam ? As i said who even cares about him. It is about Feedback on ebay ?? You got me tel #

--
    Its not your job to cry about someones feedback. Everyone can decide for themselves if they want to take the risk of buying from someone with questionable feedback. Stop your crying and stop making these threads. You're littering this forum.

You just don't like him cause he undercuts your sales. You're just trying to stir up trouble. Its funny that the only reason you're on here is because you sell these items that the people on this forum are looking for. If no one wanted your stuff you wouldn't be here. People who join here for sales purposes alone should be banned.

As far s the bad feedback. I know there's lots of shill bidding going on at ebay right now. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those feedbacks are from the extra names that get used to shill bid auctions. They're trying to attack the competition.

I bet they don't like the fact that Adam sells stuff with such little markup. Cuts into what shill bidders can make doesn't it? I know lets run him into the ground on all the forums on the internet and make his life miserable so no one buys from him. That'll protect the exuberantly high prices of the shill bidded items that others sell.

Trust me, there are quite a few of us that are doing our best to inform people of whats going on. I message as many people as I can to keep them from bidding on an item they can get for a decent price that's guaranteed to be shill bidded.
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 02-25-2008 at 06:43 PM.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    he does not sell what i sell. i do not even know its adam wrong state . you might want to look what i sell before you open your mouth . i do not sell anthing he sell mosy my stuff is old nos discontinude parts

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //