//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ebay infinity-transportation

--
    My main point is that the feedback is available and people can make their own judgment. You don't need to run the guy into the ground no matter who it is. If he's that bad then he will do himself in.

There are a lot of bad sellers. If you're so concerned why are you only posting about this poor guy and not informing us about all the others? Get busy, you have a lot of bad sellers to inform us about.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    KNOCK, KNOCK! Whos there? I SAAAAID KNOCK,KNOCK! Whos there? EISENHOWER! Eisenhower who? Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! Wait just a damm second. My computer aint connected. I'm just starring at my reflection, oh damm! I'm just an hour late to the gang bang yeeesssss i waaaassssss!
    I got a roll a quarters an making change !

--
    OK. That was kinda scary....

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --

I think we know who these are directed at.My friends Know who they are!
    Last edited by Mrs.Mosh; 02-25-2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: foul language pic
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Oh thats good! haha. Got the seat Mr.Mosh, very happy with it! Super awesome! Songs and praises to come in the feedback forum.

--
    [QUOTE=moshman355;596363]

I think we know who these are directed at.My friends Know who they are![/QUOT: wondering HEY, just a minute! where did you get those pictures of me when i was a kid! oh, thats right i posted them on nutjob.com. nevermind. AND,now another little ode' shall we? hmmm. there was once a little trike with a seat made of glass. everytime i would hit a bump it would cut me on my sweet little ass!!! oh, darn my butts too soft!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

--
    Oh snit, the po pos here.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    my eyelids are getting very very heavy

--
    sorry louis.. but I've held off long enough!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R View Post
    KNOCK, KNOCK! Whos there? I SAAAAID KNOCK,KNOCK! Whos there? EISENHOWER! Eisenhower who? Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! Wait just a damm second. My computer aint connected. I'm just starring at my reflection, oh damm! I'm just an hour late to the gang bang yeeesssss i waaaassssss!
    I dont remember your posts being so crazy in the past.....have you been demonically possessed by mymint
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    did anyone see that the ebay forum rules are back? Whos gonna be our first contestant this evening!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    sorry louis.. but I've held off long enough!!!
    I honestly was trying to take bets as to how long it would take! LOL!!!

--
    I'm tryin... really I am.

This is actually quite entertaining...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew j hyman View Post
    HI seadoo650 You just do not get the point ! If is about feedback Ebay Not Adam Your butt buddy, the thing about ebay sucks it lets LOSErs sell on ebay With real bad feedback , You must do not know HOW to read feedback ?? He has had 130 Neg feedback witch Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 ? Not sure how he gets that done ?? and 73 neutaul That s sucks big time. Also he is NOT a big time seller !!! If you want to look at my feedback search seller KB748 i sell apox 15,000 a month O yea 1 neg ?? out of All positive Feedback: 4528 ? I email you my tel# BIG BOY yesterday DID you call me NO . Just Chicken BUTT buddy . Who even know if it is adam selling on ebay WHO even cares !! It about Losers FEEDBACK AND LOSERS LIKE you that can not read !!!! Get a life O yea my cell 301 9801715 BIG BOY ebay sucks because of losers like you and infinity-transportation thats srews people read all his feedback .
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //