//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ebay infinity-transportation

--

ebay infinity-transportation

Not sure why ebay lets these people get away with this Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 and 38 Neg feedback 129 neg feback back since last July ? This is why ebay feedback stucks . I wish they get ride of dead beat sellers like this guy . sells parts they do not have in stock??

--
    Any Idea who this seller might be? Could it be everybodys friend?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew j hyman View Post
    Not sure why ebay lets these people get away with this Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 and 38 Neg feedback 129 neg feback back since last July ? This is why ebay feedback stucks . I wish they get ride of dead beat sellers like this guy . sells parts they do not have in stock??
    Here we go again. Do you have a personal hard on for this guy or what?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R View Post
    i tried reaching them through e bay contact a while back. i wanted to see if they could locate a uranus hook for the rear of my klt for extractions of lodged items and such. i would pay top dollar! several attempts and no response. i wonder why?
    Lodged items? You mean like heads, and such?

--
    look at a few things...
    items that he is selling
    feedback he is getting
    smart ass replies to negative feedback

I dont want to point fingers but, hey it might be another fine example of rangeroverism...

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by setatv.com View Post
    look at a few things...
    items that he is selling
    feedback he is getting
    smart ass replies to negative feedback

I dont want to point fingers but, hey it might be another fine example of rangeroverism...
    Range Rover hasn't been on the boards since before you registered here. Using a second identity are we?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit! View Post
    Range Rover hasn't been on the boards since before you registered here. Using a second identity are we?
    Yes, actually i am. When i made this user name I sent billy an email email and explained that my old user name 87250es was not working right and i could not get it figured out. So i asked him to delete the old user name.

I will change my Sig so it says who i use to e so it is clear that i am not trying to hide. Trying to use more then one user name is stupid becauase all a moderator had to do is click "show all user names theis user has posted by" and it will show all usernames.

BUT if it was anything to you then you would be a moderator and you would not have to ask......

--
    Well, after doin about 5-mins af research (on infinity and the both of you losers) I see a few neg's on Infinity's part. Other than that there is a lot of neutrals but copmpared to the volume he sells at you're bound to get a few issues. Sometimes ebay buyers can be at the least unrealistic with their purchase.

If this store is Adam, I have purchased many items through him and have had no problems.

Now as for you two jerk-offs. Since you have been members here you have either just bashed his guy or posted about trying to sell your overpriced, still is stock and available parts (even though you make it seem like their not).

I noticed setatv's old Ebay store (when he was 87250es) is no longer in business (prolly just as many negative feedbacks).

Lets see links to your stores on Ebay???? huh???? How bout it??????? Put up or shut up.

For all we know you two clowns are some of the ones involved in the skyrocketing (due to shill bidding) prices on the recent 250r auctions.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650 View Post

Now as for you two jerk-offs. Since you have been members here you have either just bashed his guy or posted about trying to sell your overpriced, still is stock and available parts (even though you make it seem like their not).

I noticed setatv's old Ebay store (when he was 87250es) is no longer in business (prolly just as many negative feedbacks).

Lets see links to your stores on Ebay???? huh???? How bout it??????? Put up or shut up.

For all we know you two clowns are some of the ones involved in the skyrocketing (due to shill bidding) prices on the recent 250r auctions.
    1. what parts have i ever tried to sell on here? if any it has been a long time and it is not over priced if it sold, it would only be over priced if it did not sell, something is worth as much as you can sell it for.

2. yeah it was never a store and i changed my ebay user name to kelley350x so any negative would have been brought with me.

3. ok here is the link to my ebay http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkelley350x

4. i have never owned a 250r nor have i ever bid on any 250r part with the exceptioins of a tool box for my 350x.

I dont know why your so offended, if we were talking about you then i could understand, even if you disagree we can discuss it without being pisst off, It will be ok just calm down..
    YES I AM ALSO 87250ES... Dont get your panties in a knot.. That user name quit working..

www.honda350x.com

--
    here we go again....

--
    Blog Entries
    C,MON YOU I'LL TAKE ANY OF YOU ON!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A !!!!!!!!!
    I didn't even think he was talking about you.

Everybody calm down and have a beer.
    Last edited by Mrs.Mosh; 02-24-2008 at 04:13 PM.

--
    Keep it somewhat civil guys!
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    "what parts have i ever tried to sell on here? if any it has been a long time and it is not over priced if it sold, it would only be over priced if it did not sell, something is worth as much as you can sell it for." Referring more to Hyman.

"yeah it was never a store and i changed my ebay user name to kelley350x so any negative would have been brought with me" "YES I AM ALSO 87250ES... Dont get your panties in a knot.. That user name quit working.."

Fourth post down. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4&id=204908381 Who is Twister-s-Honda. Says store does not exist, but look at very top of screen. (very suspicious)http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4&id=204908381

I dont know why your so offended, if we were talking about you then i could understand, even if you disagree we can discuss it without being pisst off, It will be ok just calm down..

Just tired of all the bashing on this site by people like you, Hyman and the biggest asshole of them all Teeksoffroad.

Plus, I don't know why you even posted in this thread. To quote you "I don't know why you're so offended, if we were talking about you I could understand"
    Last edited by seadoo650; 02-24-2008 at 04:46 PM.

--
    C,MON I'LL TAKE ANY OF YOU ON!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A !!!!!!!!!
    I was'nt referring to you at all. Don't get offended.

--
    lol ohh that store...

Twister-s-Honda was mindy-mart. she had a link to my site on her "about me page" so i had a link to her "nos parts" in my sig, and then a link to her ebay page on my profile. So that is clear..

Sorry that you feel as if we are bashing...
    YES I AM ALSO 87250ES... Dont get your panties in a knot.. That user name quit working..

www.honda350x.com

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //