//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who has done this to there 200x

--
    the forks should bolt up what about the swinger?
    A Rental Car is the only true all-terrain vehicle.
    " I actually think it is good that you have clubs where people can go and enjoy riding these things together. It reminds me of how the prisoners on death row have fun waiting for their turn on the electric chair. Fair enough, the trike isn't an electric chair, but it is about as safe and comfortable as one."

http://www.nps.gov/bicy/

--
    What bearings did you guys use in the 200X headset? The entire 250R tapered bearing setup??

I know with the 350X you have to bore the lower tripple, then use all the 250R guts but not sure about the 200X swap....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

SCEADU is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I bolted the trees straight up. They will wedge so use lock tite and get them tight but not too tight they bind. I had to weld new stops onto the frame. As for the swing arm, I had to cut the ears flush with the main beam of the swing arm so it would slide up into the frame. Once I got the swinger mounted I stood the bike up on its rear wheels so I could weld a bracket onto the frame for the dog bone. I used 1/8 strap steel and bent it into a squared "U" shape and it fit perfectly in between the rear motor mounts. I Will post pics if any one else wants to try it.

--
    please post the pics
    " I actually think it is good that you have clubs where people can go and enjoy riding these things together. It reminds me of how the prisoners on death row have fun waiting for their turn on the electric chair. Fair enough, the trike isn't an electric chair, but it is about as safe and comfortable as one."

SCEADU is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    here are some pics of the bottom bracket. My 110v mig isn't the greatest but it did the job for this bracket. The only thing I forgot to check is the line up of the sprokets. it looks like there may be a little deflection so I may have to build a spacer for the rear sprocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P3240134tww.jpg   P3240133tww.jpg  

--
    Can you post a pic of the chain on the sprockets from the rear. I'm curious about how their lining up. Or did you already pull the rear sprocket?

--
    did you notice any difference in the way it handles? i like the looks of this setup better

--
    I need to get a carrier in it so I can line up the sprockets. I may have to make a spacer to get it a little closer

--
    couldn't you just cut off a 250r or newer swingarm where the round metal part holds the carrier? and cutoff the 200x swingarm part with the carrier and weld on the other peice?

--
    I have thought of that but I think the 200x carrier will be too short that the sprocket side would rub on the arm. I have a 350X carrier and it may be an option if I can't get a carrier for an 85.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //