//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1983-1984 blue Atc110's

--

1983-1984 blue Atc110's

Who all has them on here? Are they as "rare" as everyone says? I honestly think I have seen as many of them in blue as I have seen in red. They are on Ebay and the Craigslists all the time. Does anyone have actual production numbers for each year? I'm just not seeing the rarity of them and need some proof.

JTM is offline First Time Rider Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    I have one. Mines the only one I've seen in person. But as you said they are all over ebay and craigslist. They are still rare because of the two years cap on them. You could just make blue plastics etc. if you really wanted non oem.
    [Blue]1983 Honda ATC 110
    1985 Honda ATC 350x Fixer

--
    Ive seen my fair share of blue 110's but certainly not as many as the very common sport machines....also I seem to see more red 110s and more often a mint red one.....and I read every blue 110 ad I see and 99% have some sort of crack in the OEM rear fender or its trashed in or another...

I have only seen one showroom blue 110 since I have been looking.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Youre right. They are pretty common for a rare trike, but they might be considered 'rare' when compared to the production numbers of the red 110s. It seems, however, that there are more 83s than 84s. Ive got a bunch of pics of 83 and 84s and most of them are 83s. Heres some pics of 'mint' ones and a blue 70 for good measure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blue83110b.jpg   blue.84110.jpg   blue70.jpg  
    84 Honda 200ES Big Red

--
    I forgot to add the holy grail of 110 accessories would be the blue plastic fairing kit .....it was listed in the hondaline accessories book
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 03-16-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    That would definately be a awesome find if you had one of the "mint" blue 110's. There is a really nice looking 1984 atc110 on the one Arizona Craigslist.

--
    I have a blue 84 and it is very nice. I traded some SB chevy parts for it about a year and a half ago. The guy i traded bought it at a car auction 7-8 years ago and wanted to use it as a pit bike at the dragstrip. Never used it and wanted it gone. The plastics have absolutely no cracks, including the headlight. The seat is very nice, and the tank has one small dent from the bars. It still has the oem 84-85 style ohtsus. It's not" mint" but very respectable imo. I have the BIG honda year by year i.d. book and they don't even list a blue 84. Only 83. And some people swear they only made 83's. It's my belief far fewer 84's were produced, and probably early on, to possibly use up existing 83 plastics. Since just a change in color to the 84 red model decals was neded.

--

I also have a near mint condition 1984 Honda ATC 110 superior blue oem

Quote Originally Posted by tecat-z View Post
    I have a blue 84 and it is very nice. I traded some SB chevy parts for it about a year and a half ago. The guy i traded bought it at a car auction 7-8 years ago and wanted to use it as a pit bike at the dragstrip. Never used it and wanted it gone. The plastics have absolutely no cracks, including the headlight. The seat is very nice, and the tank has one small dent from the bars. It still has the oem 84-85 style ohtsus. It's not" mint" but very respectable imo. I have the BIG honda year by year i.d. book and they don't even list a blue 84. Only 83. And some people swear they only made 83's. It's my belief far fewer 84's were produced, and probably early on, to possibly use up existing 83 plastics. Since just a change in color to the 84 red model decals was neded.

near mint 1984 Honda 110 Superior Blue

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //