//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Can you?

--

Can you?

I was woundering if they let Trikes race with Quads during actual races in the MX circut say like county fairs and stuff? Not the professional circut but the amerature circut? Can anybody enlighten me? I have my trike setup for mx but would like to know! Thanks!

Alex
    ATC500AF

--
    Not sure in your neck of the woods, but here, yes. You run with the 450s and other 2 stroke 250s. Kidds MX park in Hazard, Ky. And Rebel motorsports track in Hindman, Ky.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    All of the OTC crew seems to have vanished but they are more then likely still racing trikes in Ohio. PM Derrick Adams, or 3leggeddog.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    All of the OTC crew seems to have vanished but they are more then likely still racing trikes in Ohio. PM Derrick Adams, or 3leggeddog.
    Yes, the OTC is very much alive and still racing /riding. Contact Derrick Adams or 3leggeddog and they should give you some info.
    Howdy

--
    Smith Road is coming up on Memorial day weekend. Great track. We'll all be there. The CRA faircross series should let you run with the quads.

We're still here Billy. Busy ridin' and racin' now.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear...just haven't seen much of anyone lately.

--
    Cool thanks guys! Just makin sure. still need to get my cdi box and regulator here and also my kill switch and I should be good to go!
    ATC500AF

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //