//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should I bring my G/F to TF?

--

Should I bring my G/F to TF?

I never been so I dont know how many women actually show up to this event. There is a freind of mine that is supposed to come with me but I cant seem to get ahold of him so that we can make plans for the trip. In the event I am unable to contact him I was thinking of asking the girl to come along.
    She's nothing but dangerous on three wheels but she just got a new four wheeler Last Friday and is a competent rider on it. I was thinking that it might be a good time but before i mention a word of it to her I wanted to make sure she wouldnt be one of the only women there.
    -Will
    1985 Honda ATC 350X
    2003 Yamaha Banshee
    2003 Polaris Sportsman 500

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the hell happend.

--

Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    I never been so I dont know how many women actually show up to this event. There is a freind of mine that is supposed to come with me but I cant seem to get ahold of him so that we can make plans for the trip. In the event I am unable to contact him I was thinking of asking the girl to come along.
    She's nothing but dangerous on three wheels but she just got a new four wheeler Last Friday and is a competent rider on it. I was thinking that it might be a good time but before i mention a word of it to her I wanted to make sure she wouldnt be one of the only women there.
    -Will
    well i know my girlfriend is going, last year there was my girlfriend, jason halls wife, seadoo's wife, and moshmans wife. i dont think the moshes are going this year though. If she can ride and she dont mind "ruffing it" for a few days then i'd bring her along. my girlfriend LOVES it.
    "Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
    - Chick McGee

-1985 250sx
    - 1986 atc310R drag bike
    - 1981 110 chopper.
    - 1985 350X 3+1 durablue axle, uni filter
    - 1985/6 350x
    - 2-84 atc250r's and 1 83
    - 2002 trx400ex
    - 1985 atc 250r
    -1985 atc70 WTB PARTS
    - 1985 tecate

MADE IT THROUGH TRIKEFEST 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08, cant wait til 09!!

--
    Is she a "city girl" or a "country girl"?
    Current rides
    83 185s
    06 Rancher ES
    95 Ford F150 4X4
    2000 Ford Explorer Sport

--
    My wife has gone the last two years and loves it. Others have their better half there too - John Swinehart's wife - Mrs. Raffa, - My Brother brings his wife - Andrea - and many others. Unfortunately - Shelly can not attend this year due to other engagements (She has to run the family business and her Dad planned his Canada fishing trip right over TF this year!)
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    My wife hasn't been yet but will be coming along this year for sure along with her new quad..

Ross..
    My Rides
    1985 250R original (Garage Queen)
    -under restoration

1985 250R black and blue full rebuild ( Daily Rider)
    -Paul Turner pipe
    -+2" Westcoast

1985 Red and White Tecat-EH Sold

1985 Green Tecate Sold

My Wife's Ride
    -2003 Suzuki LTZ 400 Showroom fresh and completely stock

My Kids Ride
    -2004 Yamaha Blaster, Completely Stock
    -2006 Yamaha Blaster, Completely Stock

--

Dive buddy Amy

And her man Dan will be there again I am sure.

john

--
    i did not bring my girlfriend to tf last year, but i did have the blow up doll there, this year shes going to oregon instead
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_6217030.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	64119  
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 03 ORANGE SHEE View Post
    i did not bring my girlfriend to tf last year, but i did have the blow up doll there, this year shes going to oregon instead
    I heard she left your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and is comeing to TF with Kintore!

--
    There are many Cool gals at Trikefest. If she likes to camp and ride, she will have fun. Take her out!
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    yeah she loves camping, no question there. I think maybe even more than me. The only problem is that she is rather quiet and instead of trying to make conversation with anyone other than me, she will just sit there. I think that she would have fun if she went. It would give her a chance to put some more miles on her new quad. Unlike the person that is/was "supposed" to go with me, she is reliable, i have a feeling jeff is going to leave me holding the ball at the last minute.
    -Will
    1985 Honda ATC 350X
    2003 Yamaha Banshee
    2003 Polaris Sportsman 500

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the hell happend.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    I heard she left your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and is comeing to TF with Kintore!
    she did, and she got an attorney, and wants half the house. i think im going to find a nail and pop her, then she wont have a leg to sand on!
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 03 ORANGE SHEE View Post
    she did, and she got an attorney, and wants half the house. i think im going to find a nail and pop her, then she wont have a leg to sand on!

WHAT A FAG! going out west were the queers are!

TF For the WIN!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    yeah she loves camping, no question there. I think maybe even more than me. The only problem is that she is rather quiet and instead of trying to make conversation with anyone other than me, she will just sit there. I think that she would have fun if she went. It would give her a chance to put some more miles on her new quad. Unlike the person that is/was "supposed" to go with me, she is reliable, i have a feeling jeff is going to leave me holding the ball at the last minute.
    -Will
    Too bad Jess is not coming with me this year, they sound similar in nature. She went with me last year and had a great time. But she's not ready to leave our daughter for that long just yet. But I"m sure she'll have a great time if you bring her.

--
    hey man put up a pic lol she cute? j/k i am not shure man ther eis gonan be tons of cool peopel to chill with. and you can cure shyness with alcahol lots and lots of alcahol it worked for me lol
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post

hahahah funnyist thing ive heard in awhile
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //