//ArrowChat Code

Thread: '84 200TRX wiring ?

--

'84 200TRX wiring ?

My stepdad asked me to look at his Honda to see if I could get it to crank after a running kid drivers and left for dead the last year. Of course , I took it home and cleaned the carb, replaced the battery, air filter, and spark plug. I hit the start button ... nothing. The neutral light does not come, I checked and am getting voltage to the switch, not at starter switch. I have a wiring diagram in service manual, only , it does not show where the neutral switch is located. I'm thinking that may be part of the problem or am I even on the right track ? Thanks for any help here .

--
    O.K. then, can anyone tell me where to find the neutral safety switch on a '84 200 TRX ? Thanks in advance for any info.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    O.K. then, can anyone tell me where to find the neutral safety switch on a '84 200 TRX ? Thanks in advance for any info.
    Thanks ya'll. I got an answer at Trikesylvania. New problem ... got the TRX200 fired up ... to an idle. I hit the throttle and it boggs down and out. I've soaked the carb and blew it out, do you think I need to do deeper cleaning ? BTW, I looked a the spark plug afterwards and it was smutty black.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //