//ArrowChat Code

Thread: $835 ebay trx score

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

$835 ebay trx score

picked up this 87 trx250r today for $835.came with a extra set of tires on beadlocks and a shoei helmet.also came with an extra frame.I have titles coming from the dmv for both the frame and bike.Its a little rough,but the moter screams and it has some good parts.going on a 50 mile ride in the morning,so we will see.always wanted one of these and this one was cheap for a runner.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    The ONLY quad worth having! I thnk you'll be reall happy with that one Curtis, sure as heck can't beat the price of it I know that.

--
    Great deal!! I don't think in all my years I have ever seen a running one of those go that cheap.

--
    Is that a crack in the frame by the swingarm bolt or a little booger of mud?
    My Rides
    1985 250R original (Garage Queen)
    -under restoration

1985 250R black and blue full rebuild ( Daily Rider)
    -Paul Turner pipe
    -+2" Westcoast

1985 Red and White Tecat-EH Sold

1985 Green Tecate Sold

My Wife's Ride
    -2003 Suzuki LTZ 400 Showroom fresh and completely stock

My Kids Ride
    -2004 Yamaha Blaster, Completely Stock
    -2006 Yamaha Blaster, Completely Stock

--
    Nice score indeed,very nice!!
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoW View Post
    Is that a crack in the frame by the swingarm bolt or a little booger of mud?

i was going to say the same thing

id check the frame out real good and do any welding right away....and check the swing arm out too

those leagers almost always get a stress crack off the threaded boss thats right in front of the rotor on the side of the swing arm
    80s......185 atc, Yamaha tri-moto 200, 85 200x with tons of work
    90s......89 Suzuki quad racer 250 (raced 250 A class for 6 years, late 90s.. custom framed 250x with long travel shocks and a built 350x motor.... built Honda 110
    00s...... chomeoly framed 350 RX with all the goodies (thanks to my bro)
    2012.....Replaced the 350x motor for a 444cc YZ426
    WWW.HREATV.COM

fla 2-stroke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    that is a small crack.my bud will weld it up next week.thats why it came with the extra frame.everything else is good.did a long ride today with no problems.moter is very strong,saw 70.8mph on my gps today down a forest road.bearings are tight and the brakes work.ran 2 tanks of gas through it and it kept running better and better.I agree billy,this is the only 4-wheeler worth owning.I was planning on selling this or parting it out,but it runs to good not to keep until I get my 86 atc250r redone.It is far from mint but it is faster than all 4 of my 2-stroke trikes and worth the $835 I paid.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //