//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Atc 110 Racing, Ohio July 19th

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    We just made it back and it was more than I had expected, much more. Riding, racing, more riding the fabled Honda 90 powered Margarita machine , fireworks bonfires,food and a bunch of really nice people. I don't think you could expect any more. The track was very mild for the most part, no jumps, but there were a couple technical off camber hairpin turns that almost claimed me a couple times. Great fun.
    Oh And I forgot to mention a live band that was very good. That is why you see all of the furniture in the yard.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    You know, I got the motor off my old ATC90. Maybe I could make something with it.
    Current rides
    83 185s
    06 Rancher ES
    95 Ford F150 4X4
    2000 Ford Explorer Sport

--
    After having a little time to take all of this in I think these guys should call these little events they have Alabama Fest.

Some of the racers lining up for one of the first heats.

You don't see too many of these 110s
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    I'm uploading video which will take a while but I do have a few done.

This thing was professionally built. It's not something you can do at home. It worked flawlessly and the mararitas turned out great. I rarely drink but I did sample one and so I can say first hand Great Job.

Here is a short pan around the area. As you can see the band is warming up. You can hear the Honda Margarita machine working away in the background.
    the home of

--
    I just got in from a little yard work and some of the race video has finished uploading. And you were probably beginning to think that there was no racing.

the home of

--
    I was using my digital camera for the most part last night instead of my video camera and it only allows you to take short video clips and if you take your finger off of the record button it stops recording. I think that happened on the last vid. Here's another.

the home of

--
    Now those boys know how to have some fun! looks like a blast for sure!

Us PA boys need to get our act together. lots of fun to be had on those minis!!!!

Is there a kawi 110 I see in there as well?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    Now those boys know how to have some fun! looks like a blast for sure!

Us PA boys need to get our act together. lots of fun to be had on those minis!!!!

Is there a kawi 110 I see in there as well?
    Yes, I believe it is a klt110.
    the home of

--
    Here is another short vid. The best ones will come later. I have to get back to work.

the home of

--
    Well I finally ran out of daylight and the rest of the video has been uploaded so here is a little more.

In this race you can see the two guys racing really hard and when they went into the hair pins they had a little crash. No one got hurt but it slowed the race down some and I quit taping. On the end of this video is a short clip of the band in action.

This is the last race that I taped due to darkness. I was having a hard time following the riders with the camera. I believe I got the whole race though. As you can see by the spectators everyone there was into the racing.

This is a short vid of the bonfire. Toward the end of it you can see a couple 3wheelers go by it and get an idea of how large it was.

the home of

--
    I would like to thank the Alabama gang for letting me know about this little gathering. I enjoyed every minute that I was there. Let me know when you're having the next one. I will definitely be there. There were a lot of really great people out there. By the way this was a family oriented gathering. I saw young people and old people and small children and they were all enjoying themselves. The only thing that I saw that was "R" rated was when this girl flashed the band.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by Daddio; 07-20-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    the home of

--
    Boy, that looks like fun. I wonder if I could fly out there and pack my 110 in my carry-on?
    Current rides
    83 185s
    06 Rancher ES
    95 Ford F150 4X4
    2000 Ford Explorer Sport

--
    I.m going to try to get some 110 racing started around here. I started an ATC group here in the Treasure Valley. So far I have three members.
    Current rides
    83 185s
    06 Rancher ES
    95 Ford F150 4X4
    2000 Ford Explorer Sport

--
    Now that looks like a good time! Met a few of the 110 riders when they pulled into tf and camped below us. Think it was dark, and the big guy in overalls introduced them. Nice people, and they know how to have a good time. I'd love to have a low 110. But.. are they allowed to run a 125m style front drum? Or just keep the rear drum? Man, i wish i lived closer to stuff like that.

--

What A Great Time

Whats Up !!!

Hi Kurt From The Alabama Gang. What A Great Party!! We Want To Thank Daddio For Coming And Taking Great Pics And Vids To Share With All. We Had Alot Of People, Huge Fires And Good Racing. Cant Wait Until Next Time. Kurt

Anytime Any One Wants To Race Atc 110 Start A Post And We Will Set It Up

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //