//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Country Drags Today

--

Talking Dirt Country Drags Today

I'll be heading out to dirt country in about an hour to do some drag racing we'll see how it goes Ive been there once before it's a real nice track.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Nice.... Good luck out there. We're heading out to Michigan tomorrow for some 300 ft racing. Fun stuff.

--
    Tell us how it went. Hope you smoked them. I still can't get over how fast that ole air fooler runs.

--
    Well 1upfront raced in the 0-350cc 2stroke class. Have you ever smelled smoked banshee? We smelled plenty of it tonight.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Sweet. My wife and I loved watching him smoke quads for fun at TF this year.

--
    He even took out a Buell last night. It was priceless to see. The Buell owners kid came up to Hartley after practice and said "Man that three wheeler is fast, I hope you win".
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    BADASS!! where some video? I know you guys are packin!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Heres some practice video the race vids are uploading.
    I race a trx450r first then a drag banshee, a craptor 700 almost got me due to an early shift to second and a buell 1200 last LOL

And heres a couple pics of a 4cyl snomobile dragster that raced last night

Last edited by 1upfront; 07-13-2008 at 12:36 PM.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Ok heres the race vids here I race a drag banshee with wheelie bar.

Heres a different drag banshee with wheelie bar.

And another drag shee with wheelie bar.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Sweet vids, awesome job. The only thing is, and maybe its just the audio, but it sounds like the R is kinda choppy and breaking up a little bit? Whats your plug gapped at?

--
    Yeah your right Billy I had to play with the main jetting all throughout practice trying to get it dialed right in but it's still a bit rich, one thing I didn't do is gap the plug I'll have to get out my manual and see what it recommends then set it for that and see if it clears up.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    I like that last vid, ripping the front wheel up like that haha sweet!

--
    Billy it isn't the audio we have been having some issues with it on top. The plug is gapped at .026. We went from a 152 to a 140 main during practice last night trying to get it clean on top. It helped but we ran out of practice time and ran it the way it was. The track was terrible, very loose and really rough. When it was hooking up good it sounded better but that didn't happen often.
    the home of

--
    thanks oldsking lol if you liked that one you'll like this next one it was NUTS, I have a couple more vids of me getting eliminated the first loss was due to a massive power wheelie and the second was from a poor launch, both bikes where banshees.

Airfoolers RULE!!!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Billy it isn't the audio we have been having some issues with it on top. The plug is gapped at .026. We went from a 152 to a 140 main during practice last night trying to get it clean on top. It helped but we ran out of practice time and ran it the way it was. The track was terrible, very loose and really rough. When it was hooking up good it sounded better but that didn't happen often.
    I gap mine a little tighter, if your running some higher compression (I imagine you are) it helps too. Try it somewhere between .012-.018 and see if it improves. .026 is quite a bit, it might have been blowing the spark out.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //