Hey y'all i am new to this site and new to really tearing into three wheelers. I did ride them when i was little but now i have two that i would like to get going and then maybe later start modding them out like you guys do. But for now i just want to get them running. I have a 1980 honda atc 110 that sat outside for over three years. I got it put another tank on it with new hoses, two brand new rear tires, new spark plug, and fixed the pull cord. Now it's not pretty but mostly just cosmetic like no seat ,frame for seat, or fenders. I tried pulling it and it pulls and you can hear the exhaust puff out some air on the pull if that makes sense. However it doesn't seem to even want to spark or fire. Any ideas or solutions would help a great deal.

I also just recently acquired a 1985 Honda 250 Big red from a coworker and neighbor. The front tire is chewed up. the seat was eaten by dogs. Frame wise everything is still there. He said that he had it running after he replaced the condenser but now thinks it has a short. I tore all the tape off of the wiring to see it. I got 4 wires disconnected at the front. They are black, yellow/red, green, and red. I also got two wires right before the rear tire that come off a wire harness plugin. They are pink and yellow/red. All the other wires seem to be fine. Like i said right now i just want to get them running then i will worry about the minor cosmetics. So any help would be appreciated. If you want to see pics e-mail me at cowboyjeeperkyle@hotmail.com I will check back here but you all can e-mail me too.