//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A REMINDER to all ebay bidders from OC!!!!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I've done OK for the most part with Ebay, but when I skrew up, on the buying end or selling end, I bite the bullitt. This dude is obviously outta line.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

Well he has been still been jerking me around. This is one of 5 items WAD DAMAGIO from the UK bought from me and has not paid for off ebay so all ebayers here on the boards may want to block him and I would be very careful of him on the boards....so I will be leaving him negative feedbacks and contacting the ebay number If I do not hear from him in 24 hrs (just sent him that email) since he has stuck me with 1050 in final value fees and has been nothing but a headache!!!!! Since he has multiple unpaid strikes he may get his ebay account suspended. Wad all you had or have to do is pay bud
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --

--
    Wow, he's a WAD alright.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I've been on both sides before. I've paid and never received and I've also sent people the wrong item and sent them refunds and told them to keep the wrong item. All in all, I'd say most people try to be fair. Its just a few bad apples who spoil the bunch. I learned the hard way about reading all the fine print before bidding.
    Current rides
    83 185s
    06 Rancher ES
    95 Ford F150 4X4
    2000 Ford Explorer Sport

--
    i didnt want to say his name, but for some reason i knew it had to be WAD. he had the post edog put up on here, and i even believe he has one over on planet trike asking for black z plastics. that sucks he would do this to fellow member, or anyone for that matter. hunt him down, make sure you get his name out there so no one else has to fall for his tricks. not to much respect for people that could sh!t on a fellow board member thats trying to give him a break and a deal!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    Here is his response...he seems to think this is my problem

Sorry dude but the guy who was building my Z is now not doing it so i don have a trike to put them on,

Sorry dude but without the trike they are useless, im moving to norway in 7 weeks time so finding a trike now is not top of my list,

Sorry to let you down dude but ive not done this before and ive brought many things from the USA.

Once again im sorry but if you send me a mutual ill agree it so you dont have the final fees.

Words cant describe what I think of this guy ...this is after stringing me along that the money has to clear for 2 entire weeks!!!!!!!!
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Dude.........................

DUDE????????????????????????

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    I talked to ebay and after 6 more days and all the unpaid strikes his account WILL be suspended....no excuse trike or no trike....a purchase is a purchase...he can dress his wife up with it for all I care. I have been screwed!!!!

--
    Well maybe now atleast you'll get your parts sold, you did more than was fair.

Dudical
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Blog Entries
    Does ebay refund the fees for something like this?

--
    dude..... wheres my trike?
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit! View Post
    Does ebay refund the fees for something like this?
    final value fees only

wad is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Hi guys,

Im the guy who you are all talking about, First off i have to say im very very sorry but the guy who was building the trike for me is no longer doing it, This is not bulshite he isnt doing it for me now, So without the trike the plastics are useless to me,
    I know this is my fook up not anyone elses but i simply dont need plastics when i dont have a trike to put them on, I have brought lots of things from the USA check my feedback and ive brought things from members off here too with no problems,
    Im not a messer who does this all the time this is a 1 off but its out my hands,
    Trikes over here in the UK are hard to find as it is and trying to find another 86 trike now wont happen, im moving to Norway in 7 weeks time so finding a trike now ive been let down is not my top of the list on things to do.
    Im happy to ok a mutual agreement so you dont get any final value fees and ill paypal you $100 for you troubles if you close the disputes but thats the best i can do,

Once again im sorry but i dont have a trike to put these on now.

--
    well in my honest opinion, you should still pay up for the plastics, and when you recieve them, if you still dont have a z to put them on, turn around and sell them yourself for the same price. and seeing is how these are so hard to come by over in the u.k. you should have no troubles selling them. probably for even more then you paid.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //