//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A REMINDER to all ebay bidders from OC!!!!

wad is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Well i have just been given 5 strikes, Im sure we could have worked something out but oh well,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wad View Post
    Well i have just been given 5 strikes, Im sure we could have worked something out but oh well,
    This is the problem with the way of thinking I am trying to generalize to ALL EBAY BUYERS....A thought that you are owed a chance to work something out.

I listed.........you hit the buy it now

THEN

this is what I have to hear from you when usually funds from buyers show in my account.

1. "Can you cut me a deal since I bought it all"?

2. "How nice is the air box cover someone gave me one I think is nicer I wont need it"

3. "I can put money in the bank in 5 days"

4. 5 days later ....."the funds have to clear in five more days"

5. then you dont respond until I file a claim

6. then you say the "dude isnt building your trike you dont need them"

7. I am out 1050 in a sales plus listing fees.

I offer free shipping to the UK which is very pricey to ya!!!Then you come on here saying we could of worked something out. Trike or no trike you bought them and should have paid...You would have had great parts that you could have sold if you didnt need them. All this crap the last 2 weeks involved me getting irritated and sending and typing emails...looks like all the above should have been 7 strikes. I was told the 5 strikes will catch up and your account will be suspended.. ..as it should I owe you nothing for what you pulled with me.

Now BACK to the POINT of this thread....all ebayers here on the boards should take ebay seriously....its not a game, a purchase is a purchase and if you screw with that you can lose your ebay account!!!!
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 08-12-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Oh well, happy days

--
    Oh well, happy days
    With a reply like this it is obvious you don't care about screwing someone. Do you have any morals at all? You burnt a valuable member of these boards - if I had any say at all - you would be banned from here, .ORG, and every other trike board known to the Net.

What are you - like 12 years old? "Oh well" ?????? WTF

Sorry to hear about your misfortune OC.

The Trike Community unites!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Official grade from the Mosh.

F for does not pay attention in class.
    F for does not participate well with others.
    D- for failure to read instructions.
    F for economics.
    Over all grade is FAIL
    Sorry to hear about the failure.Ebay has not been great with me sometimes either,but never that bad.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    http://www.clubatc.co.uk/forums/inde...185&#entry4185

wads reply on his forum.... this guys a dillhole! he seems to think it was no big deal, and says he tryed to work with oc, but oc wouldnt budge.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    and you got to like how he removes any negative posts towards him off the site. this guys a joke.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    Thanks guys!! I cant log on and if thats his site I never will. all the facts are laid out above and if he thinks I should even consider trying to work with that garbage it just highlights the ignorance of some who breathe the air of this world
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Blog Entries
    I vote ban. I have no patience for people like that.

--
    Guys this is getting out of hand,
    I didnt mean anything by my comment it simply ment there aint much i can do now anyway, I have got the strikes and yes its my own fault but lets not let this get out of hand,
    I have also brought many other things from the USA without any problems so please bear in mind this is a first, i brought things from other members on here.
    So dont think i make a habit of this cos i dont.
    Come on folks i fooked up and ive got the strikes for it and im sorry but i dont want the plastics now,
    Ive said sorry

--
    please note there are some good guys in england

--
    never said there wasnt any good people from england. my ex-wife, who i am great friends with still, is from liverpool. i have been there twice and can only say good things about the country and its people. this has nothing to do with origin or anything like that. wad seems to think its no big deal on that clubatc forum that he screwed a fellow 3ww member over and only wanted to give the guy 50 lousy pounds for his "troubles"!!! saying he "tryed" to work with OC but OC wouldnt budge!! OC is out more then just 50 pounds! its the fact that if he would do this to one person, and joke about it on his site, that he wouldnt hesitate to do it to anybody else, regardless of where he comes from. usa, great britian, norway, etc...

and yeah, i went on that clubatc forum, read what he had to say, and replied. love how he removed my response not even two minutes after i posted it. he doesnt want his friends from that board knowing the truth to the matter. afraid of his reputation on there being damaged. what a jerkoff!

sorry doesnt put the cash in OC pocket, you shouldnt of hit buy it now!! the tri-z was listed as for sale on the 22nd of june, as per "clubatc"!
    Last edited by scooterroo; 08-13-2008 at 08:30 AM.

--
    Blog Entries
    Guys this is getting out of hand,
    I didnt mean anything by my comment it simply ment there aint much i can do now anyway, I have got the strikes and yes its my own fault but lets not let this get out of hand,
    Nothing you can do? How about paying OC the insertion fees that ebay won't refund? Oh wait you won't do that because you got the strikes that you completely deserved right? Pay him anyway. That's the absolute LEAST you could do in a situation like this. If you won't do that you should be bounced right the hell out of here.

--
    The other part to show what kind of person I am is that I didnt go on an immediate witch hunt, I was irritated and did this general thread to ebayers based on his behavior...and I wouldnt use his name. I gave him plenty of time to make good before I had finally had it....Hmm the z was for sale on the 22and and he bought my ebay items the 24th....

the part that sucks for me is that I made other committments with the money I was expecting from this sale....that is what happens when people dont do what they say.

He said he was sorry, and everybody makes mistakes but this was pretty big one in my book!!!!!!!

Oh I love the censorship part on club no pay...I think am done with this thread you can it up if you want

--
    This a copy of the PM I sent him last night, while he was on the board

"Hey I heard what happened with OC. You are in the wrong by not taking care of the situation.

Our word is the one and only thing that we have that defines us as a person. When you break your word, as in this case buying something knowing the terms of the deal and change the terms as time passes, is not the type of person that people will do business with.

You should contact OC, and if some legitimate reason has arisen were you can't pay, you should talk to him. This would put you in a better position than you’re in now.

Mario"

Although I was trying to be nice... The fact is it doesn't matter about the guy building him a Tri-Z isn't going to do it anymore, or what ever! If you bought something regardless of what happens between the time you won the auction and the time you pay....YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU BOUGHT! What do people not understand about the little box on E-Bay the says "commit to buy" and what that means!

He should pay for it and then resale it if that's what it takes to make it right! "Sorry" just doesn't cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    '85 Cagiva 200
    '86 Cagiva 500
    '82 ATC 480R
    '83 ATC 250R DG
    '83 Nicholson 185s
    Owned 5 Franks, sold 4, have one left.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //