//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A REMINDER to all ebay bidders from OC!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore View Post
    This a copy of the PM I sent him last night, while he was on the board

"Hey I heard what happened with OC. You are in the wrong by not taking care of the situation.

Our word is the one and only thing that we have that defines us as a person. When you break your word, as in this case buying something knowing the terms of the deal and change the terms as time passes, is not the type of person that people will do business with.

You should contact OC, and if some legitimate reason has arisen were you can't pay, you should talk to him. This would put you in a better position than you’re in now.

Mario"

Although I was trying to be nice... The fact is it doesn't matter about the guy building him a Tri-Z isn't going to do it anymore, or what ever! If you bought something regardless of what happens between the time you won the auction and the time you pay....YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU BOUGHT! What do people not understand about the little box on E-Bay the says "commit to buy" and what that means!

He should pay for it and then resale it if that's what it takes to make it right! "Sorry" just doesn't cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Its hard for me to understand how some people have the stomach to pull the crap that they do.
    Ive been fortunate on ebay for the most part, but I did sell something on here for a posted amount once, only to have the buyer paypal me another amount- other than what we agreed upon. I didnt let the goof get away with it, and OC I hope this guy doesnt get away with this.

When someone does something like this, without reason, excuse, or attempt to make right...... throw their name out there. I think its good publicity .
    1997 Kawasaki Bayou 220
    2004 Yamaha YFZ450
    1985 Honda 250ES
    1982 Honda 185s For Sale

--
    For us in the uk the site is great for parts and stuff regardless of which plonker set it up it is however under new management and as been bought by a decent bloke

--
    I just posted on the UK site....thanks to all who stood up for me in dealing with this nightmare buyer.
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

Jason T is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I assume Wad is talking about me when he says the guy isn't building the Z anymore
    And to be honest I don't like being used as an excuse!!
    I never had any agreement with Wad to build the Tri-Z for him, there were no dates discussed. He asked if he could buy it when it was done and I said he should wait and see how it turns out.
    When he started asking if i could get it done for a certain time I said no becuase I have my wedding coming up and I have no spare time to do it. He hassled me for a bit longer about it and I had to keep giving him the same answer because I really have no time
    I guess that is when he realised it wouldn't be done for him to take with him.
    Anyway, he can stop blaming me for not paying up for the plastics!!!
    I hope you guys don't think all of us from ClubATC are the same

Jason

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason T View Post
    I assume Wad is talking about me when he says the guy isn't building the Z anymore
    And to be honest I don't like being used as an excuse!!
    I never had any agreement with Wad to build the Tri-Z for him, there were no dates discussed. He asked if he could buy it when it was done and I said he should wait and see how it turns out.
    When he started asking if i could get it done for a certain time I said no becuase I have my wedding coming up and I have no spare time to do it. He hassled me for a bit longer about it and I had to keep giving him the same answer because I really have no time
    I guess that is when he realised it wouldn't be done for him to take with him.
    Anyway, he can stop blaming me for not paying up for the plastics!!!
    I hope you guys don't think all of us from ClubATC are the same

Jason
    Hi Jason....I thank you and your "wife to be" for your responses. I received hers as well....I appreciate it.....by the way...your are one lucky guy!!!

--
    Yeah, you tell him OC...he seems to think I'm the lucky one! Haha!
    Rae x

--
    well i have been a member over there on clubatc for like 2 weeks or so. i like the site, and i like the few people i have talked,chatted, posted with so far. definately no animosity or hostilities towards anyone on that site. wad on the other hand, i have no respect for.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //