//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did it again, bought another!!! '96 XLT RMK

--
    Yeah, I had it drilled lol. 97+ XLT's did come with it from the factory though. The guy at the shop I took this to drills and places the fitting on the older cases if you want him too, you just have to come up with a 4 line oil pump. Im not sure if its just something he does (he does a lot of specialty stuff) or if all the Polaris shops will do it, but we've done it to a few machines and its worked awesome. I dont have to be at work for a bit so I think Ill go grab some pics before I forget again!!

-Nick
    1988 Chevy Silverado 5.9L Cummins : 1986 ATC250R : 2012 Polaris RZR 570 :

98% of Americans say 'OH $#!T!!' before going into a ditch on an icy road. The other 2% are Alaskans, and they say 'Here, hold my beer and watch this!!'

--
    Alright heres a few pics, I couldnt get it out of the shed casue other stuffs in the way but I should have more later today if I have time.

Gauge

Crack in exhaust

Dang my hand shakes a lot!!

-Nick

98% of Americans say 'OH $#!T!!' before going into a ditch on an icy road. The other 2% are Alaskans, and they say 'Here, hold my beer and watch this!!'

--
    Heres a few more pics now that Ive got it in the garage and have enough space and light. I hopefully fixed the coolant leak and instead of welding up the old exhaust I got another one. The crack was way worse then I thought, it went all the way around and the only thing holding it together were the seams, and something was loose inside.

-Nick

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //