//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ATC cover big $$$ and Is OC really gonna sell his NEW 87 200x?

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Orangecnty250r you are a purist at it's best.You chit is banging rite out the box dawg!!!!!

Geeksoffjerking get lost!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 200x newby View Post
    I second that! teeks is just tweaked cause your 200x is nicer than his mini bike!
    There's a lot more new looking 200X's out there than bikes like that. You have never even seen one. You can't see the tires but they are balloons just like on early ATC90's. They have about 200' on them. No wear. No scratches. Perfect with all nubs on them. What are they worth by themselves ?

--
    Man my one camera card has 4700 pics on it...finding these was tough That explains it all I'm a diehard Yankees fan and your team is better than mine this year........A few more of my pride 87 200x
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog View Post
    Orangecnty250r you are a purist at it's best.You chit is banging rite out the box dawg!!!!!

Geeksoffjerking get lost!!!
    PeeDog. No matter how much you kiss butt. No one will like you.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeksoffroad View Post
    I remember the bike. It is very nice but when a vintage machine get's described as new it usually means never ridden/driven so the test driven new car statement you made to me is wrong.
    Didn't think this one would get a response. 82 more pages and this will catch up to a PeeDog thread.

SCEADU is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Looks as good as my 86 when we loaded it into the truck "brand new" in 86. What more are you looking for dude.

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    PeeDog. No matter how much you kiss butt. No one will like you.
    I really hope you will like me?Someday......

I like you to death.

SCEADU is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I don't understand why some peep feel the need to steal someone elses wind.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by SCEADU View Post
    Looks as good as my 86 when we loaded it into the truck "brand new" in 86. What more are you looking for dude.
    It's very nice. Have only seen one like it since new. Just new to me means not ridden. I don't tell anyone my barely ridden stuff is new and wanted to know if he got another since I saw this one.

--
    HEY!!! your wrong i dont mind edog so that makes one person who likes edog so YOUR WRONG!!!

no matter what you say we will all respect OCand his rides more than you hell we will even respect the dirt we ride on more than you!

LIKE I SAID LOOKS NEW TO ME!
    ATC500AF

--
    Not looking for any respect from the brain dead, pot smoking, drunk ass, junk riding idiots that make up this whole site. I never bashed this machine. All of you pull your mouths off of OC's diick and read.

--
    oh i can read clear as day! all i have to say if you dont have anything rewarding to say about someones ride KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
    ATC500AF

--
    Thanks for the pics OC.

Interesting to see some of the minor differences between the 86 and 87 200x. Not the obvious stuff. I'm talking about things like the cylinder head fins not being polished and the rear upper motor mount not painted.

Oh didnt mean to kickoff a big pissing contest here. I love that trike.

SeaBass8

andnuaa is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    It looks new to me but what do I know I'm just a brain dead, pot smoking, drunk ass, junk riding idiots

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Not looking for any respect from the brain dead, pot smoking, drunk ass, junk riding idiots that make up this whole site. I never bashed this machine. All of you pull your mouths off of OC's diick and read.

Then enjoy your permanent stay elsewhere, away from this cess pool of brain dead pot smoking drunk ass junk riding idiots.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //