//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ATC cover big $$$ and Is OC really gonna sell his NEW 87 200x?

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Then enjoy your permanent stay elsewhere, away from this cess pool of brain dead pot smoking drunk ass junk riding idiots.
    Thank you so much!!!!!!!

SCEADU is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    pwned,

Sorry could not resist,

--
    Well after the dust has settled. OC that truely is a clean machine. I'd say they were no cleaner the day they came outta the box and sat in the showroom. I'd have it in my bedroom, lol.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    WOW! Very nice 87 200X OC. I sold my 87' on ebay about two months ago. Some thought maybe mine was bogus. The fins are black! I have a non confrontational curiosity to ask about though. My 87' 200X had a Hondaline speedo as well. I did'nt have the correct speedo cable guide loop at the fender. Also the speedo head bracket was mounted with a new factory looking Hondaline bracket, but did'nt look 100% correct to me. It looked as if it fit another model ATC. Would you be able to post some close ups of the speedo kit hardware? No hurry, I know pics can be a pain. At least they are for me here, as I have trouble sizing things to upload correctly. Thanks OC for any help!

We all want to be "THE MAN", but it's my experience that there will always be another one out there nicer, and to just be humble and enjoy each other's love of the hobby. Quiet egos always prevail.
    Last edited by Buster Brown; 11-12-2008 at 08:36 AM.

--
    Yes thanks,

Listen I met this guy and in person had no problem with him especially offering a different view of my machine, He is entitled to his opinion but when he starts questioning my description saying "didnt look new to me" (which is fine)..... like in a good trial, puts the question of doubt in peoples minds and questions my word and the condition of my machine. Knowing this machine like the back of my hand ...I thought to myself "whats he talking about?". My pictures are to back up the condition thats its in with NO touch ups etc, etc,

I find it fascinating how that after the pictures were posted it all the sudden became "new looking".

Proceed his mentioning of the 200r I thought was "so great". That is when it starts to get a "little" personal about my excitement. When people come up I get excited when I talk about my collection. Man if he saw my passion regarding my new tiger stuff ??...that's what it's all about..... getting excited , about a find, your work, etc.

Believe me I didnt get to where I am today in my personal and professional life by just sitting back and letting people just "walk" and "talk" over me and Teeks is no exception in my world of hobbies. In the boardroom I let people have there opinion on a daily basis and love to watch them and the rest of the table with my responses. Also I am typically professional/respectful in my responses...when you have the power of knowledge and proper information to back you up thats all you need.

Now reading his post about the members on this site and my manhood puts him in a different class of people in my people book....WOW its amazing how some people deal with a little debate, conflict etc....that last comment was really inflammatory, impulsive, unnecessary, disrespectful and just downright WRONG. In my experience (most often) someone who makes a comment like that in the first place will see no problem with it and have no remorse.

And of course there are more great finds out there, hell probably one in a crate somewhere but I until I see a nicer one that hasn't had new parts added or restored, I stand by my statement....its not a brag, its a simple observation regarding 1987 200x's....and if you knew me... if a crate one was found, i 'd be happy for whoever got it and wouldnt take away from the pride I have of mine. I havent even mentioned the last 4 very RARE machines I bought in the last 2 months and when I do its not to stroke any ego it will be to share with the community.
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 09-11-2008 at 06:01 PM.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    OC all your machines are sweet to me and I am just glad u share your collection with the rest of us. Some collectors dont share and that is fine too but I love seeing them. Hell I love seeing found machines that are completly shot. Its the adventure behind finding them aswell. So I look forward to seeing your 4 other machines and u are A+ person in my books, and u too Edog. lol. Its guys like you that make the rest of us keep going with our builds and keep the sport alive.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockey View Post
    OC all your machines are sweet to me and I am just glad u share your collection with the rest of us. Some collectors dont share and that is fine too but I love seeing them. Hell I love seeing found machines that are completly shot. Its the adventure behind finding them aswell. So I look forward to seeing your 4 other machines and u are A+ person in my books, and u too Edog. lol. Its guys like you that make the rest of us keep going with our builds and keep the sport alive.
    I thank you for the kind words!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog View Post
    I thank you for the kind words!
    peedog . Atleast now he's gone
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Wow, been here since 06, was he always that big of a jerk?

The freakin nipples are ALL still on the tires of OC's X. That bike is brand new in my book. Sweet find man.
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Looks great in my eyes i would never be able to resist riding it so better off in OC's hand in my eyes! Spectacular collection i aspire to be just like ya except mine will be the finest used collection you have ever seen JK
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    teeks is gone, and i doubt anyone is missing him. lets tip one back for the dog though. here yah go buddy, !!! i think teeks was stressing cuz more people like you then him, trying to rain on your parade.

O.C. any one questioning your collection and description of your collection needs to get their eyes checked. i guess having the best brings out the haters is all. jealousy brings out the worst in people. i know one day i would like to take the 2hour trip south to check out your bikes and get myself some nice pics, maybe drink a beer or two while b.s.ing about them.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    OC, Woah wait a minute,, Forget that old beat up looking 87 200X, You mention 4 Very RARE bikes you just got over the last two months, You got me curious. Send a PM for a heads up??

--
    This thread gave me many laughs! It also reminds me of some of the retarded stuff I said on here when I was drunk off my azzz. Maybe teeks is continually drunk IDK. I do know what my new sig is gonna be now though. LOL OC, that trike is fresh! Props to ya.
    ADMIRIN' BOOBS AND BLASTIN' NEWBS

--
    WOW, OC - I'm surprised you even spent one post responding to this Useless individual!!

Teeks, you're a jealous idiot... I don't know what your intentions were here in Johnny's thread. OC's trike (and or trikes) is pure beauty, maybe not the most perfect, mint, superior in the whole world - who knows whats out there?? But you've obviously got some kind of issue with OC, his statements or maybe just the general public I'd have to read some of you past posts and figure out if your Bipolar or a narcissist or whatever else it may be that makes you a whack job........

3WW has seen it's share of showoffs and or stuck up (lack of a better word) type of persons. OC doesn't strike me as such, but I guess if we say that, then were all suking (off) or up to him correct??

You need to join Dr Death in Suckfest 09, WOOOOHOOOOO
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //