//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ATC cover big $$$ and Is OC really gonna sell his NEW 87 200x?

--

ATC cover big $$$ and Is OC really gonna sell his NEW 87 200x?

Pretty sure this is OC. Read about the up coming attractions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=290257040127

--
    That was the cheapest I ever sold one...all the others have been 475-550.....The 87 200x will stay here forever unless I get the right price...I love it but I am more into the tigers
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    "HONDA COLLECTORS.....keep your eye out in the near future...I may be listing some very rare HONDAS including a BRAND NEW 1987 ATC."

Ok so your either teasing us or you have other new 87s?

I don't blame you. I love the 87 200x.

Heres another board member selling there 87.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-...=p4506.c0.m245

There have been a few of these coming up lately.

SeaBass8

--
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass8 View Post
    "HONDA COLLECTORS.....keep your eye out in the near future...I may be listing some very rare HONDAS including a BRAND NEW 1987 ATC."

Ok so your either teasing us or you have other new 87s?

I don't blame you. I love the 87 200x.

Heres another board member selling there 87.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-...=p4506.c0.m245

There have been a few of these coming up lately.

SeaBass8
    Not a tease just a feeler....I received several emails of interest and some pricing talks have started but I'm in no rush to sell it and it has to be worth my while to let it go...there is no other I know of like mine....Sure someone has a crate one somewhere but I havent seen it yet.
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Is your new 87 a bike that has never been ridden or ridden very little ? Here's a pic of a bike from my minibike collection. It is a 1971. Ridden just around a parking lot 2 times in 1978 and parked since. Unfortunately I can't call it "new".
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeksoffroad View Post
    Is your new 87 a bike that has never been ridden or ridden very little ? Here's a pic of a bike from my minibike collection. It is a 1971. Ridden just around a parking lot 2 times in 1978 and parked since. Unfortunately I can't call it "new".
    It had a test ride 500 ft when it was discovered in 2004.....its is nicer than some I have seen sitting on showroom floors. Everyvbody describes their machines differently and I have observed some borderline descriptions and perceptions are always a little different. This machine in my opinion is as new as it gets not in the crate....see it in the flesh with a magnifying glass and bright lights in hand....its not restored and %$@#* perfect!!!!...I have never seen one like it and until I do this is currently the nicest one in the world and I am picky as picky gets. I have seen dealers start them up and drive them to the front of their dealerships....does that mean its not new anymore??....When you buy a new car someone else has test drove do you come home and tell everybody you just bought a "used ridden very little" car

it comes down to semantics and I stand by my description if this beauty!!!!

--
    Hey relax. I have seen your bike in person. Didn't look new to me so I wondered if you had bought another. You should be careful when you say you have the nicest something in the world though . I ran into a guy once who said he had the same bike as the one I have pictured. He told me that same statement then I showed him mine. There are a lot of unridden Honda ATC's out there owned by people who don't show them off so that's a bold statement when you haven't seen every one.

--
    I am not upset you simply questioned my description and I responded I know a few in the "circle" and havent seen one as nice as this and when I do I wont make that statement!

--
    I remember the bike. It is very nice but when a vintage machine get's described as new it usually means never ridden/driven so the test driven new car statement you made to me is wrong.

--
    Sorry it doesnt meet your standards for one that has never had a wrench or screwdriver or a dab of paint to it....more pics to come and your statement is wrong to me so we agree to disagree
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    I don't need pics. I seen it 2 yrs ago around the time you had that 200R you claimed was so great.

--
    looks new to me
    1986 Tri-z
    1985 250r
    1985 200s
    1985 70[/SIZE]

--
    The pics werent for you they are for the board members reading this thread to back up the statements I make. I remember telling you and Mike when you were that the 200r didnt meet my standards for the OEM showroom look but didnt want to restore it from the vintage race beaten look it had. That machine sold for good money in less than 24 hrs when I listed it as a BIN. Again we remember things differently. Again your last post came off inflammatory "so great" ....I can play all night

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DeePa View Post
    looks new to me
    I second that! teeks is just tweaked cause your 200x is nicer than his mini bike!
    ATC500AF

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeksoffroad View Post
    I remember the bike. It is very nice but when a vintage machine get's described as new it usually means never ridden/driven so the test driven new car statement you made to me is wrong.
    "
    Just wondering what you think about that statement then I can continue watching the Sox. I do think your bike is "new looking."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //