//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Team TPC at TrikeFest?

--

Team TPC at TrikeFest?

Hello,

My name is Jeff. I met some of you guys at the Smith Road Labor Day race. I am part of Team TPC along with Chuck who you may have also met at the race.

Is Team TPC allowed to compete at TrikeFest events with riders other than Bill? We do have other riders that can race.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

--
    anyone can compete at TF events (as long as you are on 3 wheels). Come on down and have a good time. You wont be sorry that you came

--
    I did'nt see where Bill was out of line at all at Smith Rd, he mingled with everone just fine. I don't see any reason why he or any other should not be able to compete at a race at a public riding park. I hope to be at TF 09 to race with who ever shows up. Tell Bill to lower those handlebars and lets get racin (joke)

83 ATC 60-R Cr60 converted with Zinger parts.
    83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC 85-R Cr85 engine on shortened 86-R frame.
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer
    440 snowmobile powered custom built.
    87 Cr 500 Converted to Drag racer

--
    From my understanding Haspin Acres is a public place and Bill can go there. However Bill and Billy do not get along and Bill has been banned from Trikefest activities. I'm trying to find out if Bill's banning includes the entire TPC Team and our TPC 450's. We would like to participate in the races to help promote our TPC 450 and conversion kits. We have other riders that can and will race in Bills place. Although he will be present.
    I have to put in for vacation time at my work before the end of the year and I would like to know if I should schedule this time off.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

--
    Yourself and any of the rest of your team are more than welcome to race. As far as Bill is concerned I cannot speak for Billy. That is a matter that will have to be taken up with Billy or Howdy. I do not know the conditions of his banning, but if he is banned from all trikefest activities then I doubt he will be welcome.

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    i am not understanding why he would be banned from TF unless he was causing problems at the events? and even if he was, the only thing that could really be done is refuse to let him compete in the organized events.

bad350 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    what did bill do to piss everybody off anyway?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bad350 View Post
    what did bill do to piss everybody off anyway?
    He knocked heads with many people. The blow out happened before my time so i do not know details
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

bad350 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ok, none of my bussiness anyway i was just wondering

MyMistress86R is offline HEY! I don't really like your attitude right now! Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I think all the childish nonsense should be kicked to the curb. Bill has come to be respected and accepted by the OTC crowd after the Labor Day Smith Road event. A lot of healing came with that outing and I think a lot more could be had if prides and attitudes were checked at the door. I can't say I will even make it to another TF myself, but I would have no problem hanging with the TPC bunch at any event now that we have met.
    Official Wellsville soil tester! With pics and a $3000 medical bill to prove it...

1986 TRX250R
    ESR 310~trail ported w/ torque exhaust flange~36mm Keihin carb~v-Force3 reeds~Pro Circuit Exhaust~custom 16oz flywheel weight~2006 YFZ front shocks~adjustable rear dogbone~fully functional rear brake light~Durablue +4 axle

Former Ride 1986 ATC250R

--
    Bill is a JOKE and will always be a POS on the boards. i will say in person he kept his attitude toned down (not behind a keyboard) and seemed ok.

i also think TPC is a joke and will fail before it ever starts. it is a nice custom but has no real market.

that being said i hope he does show, it could be interesting. i doubt he does. he talks alot but acts very little
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    I have to admit, Bill can be a hard person to deal with when he Is behind his key board. He has seemed to mellow since he met up with the OTC and raced us at Smith rd. is 3 wheeler Is no joke, and he knows how to ride It. He seems to be a great guy In person. I guess It would be up to him and Billy to figure out If he would be able to race at TF.

83 ATC 60-R Cr60 converted with Zinger parts.
    83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC 85-R Cr85 engine on shortened 86-R frame.
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer
    440 snowmobile powered custom built.
    87 Cr 500 Converted to Drag racer

--
    I think if someone wants to attend trikefest than so be it. Maybe the childish schoolyard behavior is turning some good people away. Show up and enjoy, after last years turn out the emperor would be foolish to turn anyone away.

--
    Does anyone knows exactly how many people attended TF 08?
    I would love to know, if at all possible.
    TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

--
    The last four years I have gone, I know there was at lest 100-150 there each year. Probably more. The OTC has at least 20-30 in our camp alone.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //