//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 250R basket case..my new project

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bp739 View Post
    Well, it’s been ten year’s since I put this project on the shelf. Funny how life gets in the way of the things you like to do. So, things have settled down, and there’s time for three wheelers again. Workin on two at once this time, made some real progress this week.
    Attachment 263827
    Attachment 263828
    Glad to see you were able to get back to it. There was about a six year gap between when I tore down my R and the final assembly. I ran across a supercharger for my car right after tearing the R down and dove into the car big time so I tabled the ATC project. When we decided that my wife was going to retire from teaching after the birth of our second child four years ago to be a stay at home mom, I knew that if I didn't finish it then, I wouldn't ever have the money to do it. So I know what you mean about life impacting projects, lol. It looks great so far, enjoy the build.
    Last edited by jasong_10; 08-02-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //