//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do with your trike(s) today?

--
    Looked at the 225 who is now in the garage, with the rear fender and seat tossed over it, and thinking «Men it's gonna be fun in the snow with this one» just before remembering what it need to be ride worthy.
    Brake and cable all around
    Brake pedal
    Pull start
    shift shaft and shifter
    non-bent pegs
    3 new tires
    and the list goes on

1984 Yamaha YTM-225DX
    1985 Tri-Z 1985 Tecate 1984 Tri-Zinger and 1986 ATC250R projects
    Yamaha 3-wheeler owners club Join now!
    Official 3WW Yamaha 3-wheeler owners group
    Québec 3-wheeler riders group

Andrew_250R is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    I'm pretty sure that even with the 360 kit...the 39mm would take every last bit of lowend you have and toss it out the window.
    as a matter of fact I feel like my top end isn't there. I have plenty of low end.
    81' Honda 250R ( FOR SALE )
    85' Honda 250R ( FOR SALE )

--
    Thanks for posting all those vids daddio!! You guys have built one sick machine.

--
    Pulled mine out and washed them.

--
    I used my SX to pull the 110 and a 125m up the hill to a better storage spot next to my new shed. After that I moved 38 bundles of 3-tab shingles for the shed roof. I put four bundles at a time on the SX and ran 19 bundles to each side of the shed from where the pallet was in the driveway.

I really should say shop. It's 16x24 with a 10 foot wall and vaulted ceiling. The main door is 10 wide x 9 high. I'm putting a loft in the back 6 feet of it too. This will be my new trike/truck/crazy project space and gear storage.

I also sat on the 70 and made v'room noises today.
    15T3FN1 CE/FI/SI with a Class A; Some of you might know what that means.

1986 ATC 200x, Gathering parts for a 200sx build.
    1985 ATC 250SX 25" tires, extended swingarm, snorkel and other mods for Alaska adventures.
    1985 ATC 250SX, Big plans for this one...
    1985 ATC 250ES, Big Red
    1984 ATC 125M's, 1.5 of 'em
    1983 ATC 110, BLUE!
    1974 ATC 70 Pink?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Brand View Post
    I used my SX to pull the 110 and a 125m up the hill to a better storage spot next to my new shed. After that I moved 38 bundles of 3-tab shingles for the shed roof. I put four bundles at a time on the SX and ran 19 bundles to each side of the shed from where the pallet was in the driveway.

I really should say shop. It's 16x24 with a 10 foot wall and vaulted ceiling. The main door is 10 wide x 9 high. I'm putting a loft in the back 6 feet of it too. This will be my new trike/truck/crazy project space and gear storage.
    Pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by Name Brand View Post
    I also sat on the 70 and made v'room noises today.
    Video!! LOL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    Lets see some pics Timbo!
    Soon - but not now - not until it is all done
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    Thanks for posting all those vids daddio!! You guys have built one sick machine.
    The one in these vids is only my 250r trail bike with some drag tires tossed on the back, the 300r dragster is already put away for the winter.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Well... Yesterday I celebrated getting my BR running by getting the chains off the tires and blasting it up and down the alley a few times. The KLT got a workout ferrying people back and forth to the neighbor's garage. Big Country ran my 350x down to my house from his garage to hang out and drink a beer so I took it for a little rip around the yard. When we put it away I patted the battle trike lovingly on its little head and promised it a new battery soon.

Today I'm going to go pick up some new stainless hardware to put my BR's plastics and racks back together and maybe get the headlight and wiring back together.

--
    Blog Entries
    I'll be driving to pick up several parts I won on ebay in last second snipes. Got a gas tank for five bucks, front gold wheel for five bucks, a front skid plate for I think 2 dollars, rear hubs for 11 (a little high for me but I needed them, lol) and a set of radiator hoses and the coolant bottle for a few bucks. Local auction so no shipping.

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I havent seen my trikes since friday night, worked all day yesterday and just got home! I'll go play later lol.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    Today I put a new NGK plug cap on and put in a new NGK plug (feels much better then the champion) - went and did the 'plug chop' test - 1st time I've ever did it. My results were what I expected - I look to be pretty good, maybe a small bit rich but atleast I'm not running lean.

So I rode around for a couple hours enjoying the seat I jury rigged onto my frame from my 4x4 350 fourtrax - it's much more comfortable then whatever the guy who owned the R had created on those yammy plastics - ugh. So anyways, I've ditched those plastics and seat and will run this fourtarx seat and no plastics until I can get PROPER 250R plastics and a seatpan.

I get really muddy/dirty/wet without plastics but who cares - thats half the fun.

Oh and when I got home and took a look over at the ole Big Red Chopper I noticed the tank has a NEW gas leak so now it's gotta be drained, stripped, JB Welded and repainted AGAIN/. *groan*

--
    I rode the 185s I just got put back together for the first time. Runs pretty good!

Rob

--
    Learned a couple lessons tonight!

1. Always bring a multi-purpose 'tool' on a ride with you, like a swiss army knife or something because of things like number 2 -

2. Never try and cross deep water with an open element air filter and a leaky carb intake.

LOL! I spent an hour on the beach looking for a makeshift screwdriver to remove my carb to drain out the water after sinking the bike in some deep water trying to cross a water crossing. Finally found a hard piece of plastic - got the carb off and drained it - after a dozen or so kicks she came back to life - had to 'pin'
    the throttle for about 15 seconds to keep her running and get good gas going through her. Finally got her running good and BOOTED it for hom - in the dark with NO headlight.

3. Install a headlight if you plan on night driving.

Anyways, got her home - put in a new plug just to be safe, cleaned the air filter, took the carb off and cleaned it and blew it out and fixed my front fender I ripped off on the CRAZY ride home in the dark.

ADVENTURE!!

--
    I proved that Hondas are the best trike around today. Me on my 250x and my cousin on his 200e rode for about 3 hours in the morning, mostly mud, trees and those weeds u cant see over or through, making new trails and getting lost way out in the woods. Then cleaned horse stalls for about an hour and wound up racing my cousin (each of us hauling manure). Then i used a small tine drag (tractor implement) which my sx doesnt kno is behind it, to do some leveling . Then hit the trails for another hour or two. im now thoroughly ed and will prolly ride again 2morro on account of columbus day which is however, not as good as leif ericsson day.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //