//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do with your trike(s) today?

--
    just finished puting one of my 200s's back together after a engine rebuild and ready to get my 350x frame to the powder coater
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    worked on the rear master cylinder of my 200x today,Rode the h3ll out of it yesterday.With no brakes either! :oops
    The first amendment guarantees our RIGHTS,The second amendment guarantees our FREEDOM

--
    Slow day for me - drained the tank on my Big Red to prepare to fix yet another small leak. *sigh*

The looked at my 82 R and though about the thread here about the Mugen 250R - patted her on the gas tank and walked away.

--
    Just to 'test it out' to make sure it worked while waiting for the mounting bracket to arrive, I 'black taped' my headlight onto my 250r, wired it up, kicked it over and hoped for the best. (I had NO idea if the switch for the light still worked or not) Fired the bike up and nervously flipped the switch on and - YES - it worked!!

Shut her down, waited two hours for it to get dark and ran out and took her for a ride - so much fun driving in the dark with a working headlight!!

Being so happy that it worked - I came in the house, got on ebay and bought a silencer, rear brake lever and foot shift lever!

--
    i did absolutely nada with mine, i worked all damn day long and im dragging my feet right now cuz i am beat tired!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    Finished my grab bar for my 225 yesterday night. Just have to paint it. I still don't know if I should paint it grey or black.

1984 Yamaha YTM-225DX
    1985 Tri-Z 1985 Tecate 1984 Tri-Zinger and 1986 ATC250R projects
    Yamaha 3-wheeler owners club Join now!
    Official 3WW Yamaha 3-wheeler owners group
    Québec 3-wheeler riders group

--
    I started to zip tie the cracks in the plastics of my 200x and ran out! I need ALOT more zip ties! Then I power washed it!

I also painted the plastics on a 50 quad my brother bought for my niece. She only wanted one if it was PINK. I scuffed up the plastics, laid 2-3 coats of primer, 3 cans of glossy pink and a can of clear. Looks awesome! My 2 brothers and I are stoke on the quad we just hope my niece gets as excited as we are!

--
    did nuffen with the 200k awaiting a blaster engine and or rebuild on the stock
    motor
    1985 Quad Killer
    1985 Mini Raag

1985 Green Gobbin X2!!

1990 Kawasaki 300sx
    feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=code200k
    If you have done deals with me please leave me feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    No kidding, I think we need to bring trikes back just to weed out the retards.
    R.I.P

--
    Well, I pushed mine around in my building..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tecate.JPG  

350xrider911 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    let it set tell next time i ride it

Jonpin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    woke up went outside sat in a chair lit a cig proped my feet on one of the wheels for the 350x projects and thought about how i wish i had time to work on them and get them going. always seems like something gets in the way of it work ,weddings ,haunted house ect......."this was a reinactment of today"same will happen tomarrow.

05 Kingquad 700 85 200x 85 250es 85 350x

85 350x rider project 85 350x (project) watch the progress here http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=85959

Goin to prove you can polish a turd "so far it takes a lot of cash to buff that brown out'

Texas 200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Pulled the front brake master cylinder off the 200x. Need a new O-ring to put under the resvoir. Cleaned some grease off the seat, and wished I was riding.
    Hey, What other dangerously fun vehicles can I Cram in my 2and1/2-car shop? (Garage.)

Yamatrike400 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    - Ya like?

Three Air R's

--
    I worked on my other Red,putting it back together so I can either sell it for parts or stick it in the shed out of the way?
    Took the ignition switch out of the old Red and put it in the new red,adjusted the carb and just sat and listened to her run lol!
    Wished the new Red had new tire's on it so I could hit the mud hole's!!!
    Searched Craigslist and Online stores for tires for the new Red,cant make up my mind what type/size ect.. to get???
    That's about it for me.

bonkers_200s is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Nothing at all

But did wake up with a sore back from riding yesterday
    If you can't fix it with a , its an electrical problem.

85 ATC 200s--Ratted out and not running at the moment

86 ATC 200x--All stock other than the handle bars

85 ATC 250es Big Red -- Just got new rubbers and she wants to ride!!

04 Suzuki LTZ250 quadsport - It was a decent price and I'm a raging idiot.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //