//ArrowChat Code
Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1841

Thread: What did you do with your trike(s) today?

King Trikester is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.13 MB 
ID:	201563

Fresh top end in the 86 Tri-z. Next will be some cosmetics. This was my first ride on a 250 two stroke and wow, I'm in love

King Trikester is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    First ride after break in on the 86 Tri-Z 250, Hudson hope dunes B.C. She performed great, everyone was surprised to see me keeping up to there brand new 250 two stroke dirt bikes, she gives them a good run for there money. I also met a new friend with a very good condition 84 200es, we were getting a lot of thumbs up and props from everyone
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	201635Click image for larger version. 

Views:	17 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	201636Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	201637

--
    I hope you have a rear working caliper on the Tri Z. I used to ride my big red without any brakes at all...lol How far are your dunes to Vancouver?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    I hope you have a rear working caliper on the Tri Z. I used to ride my big red without any brakes at all...lol How far are your dunes to Vancouver?
    Yes I have rear brakes, fronts are missing as you can see but I'm getting them before my next ride, going down huge soft hills is hard without front breaks, going up is a piece of cake for this beast. Hudson hope is about 13 hours north of Vancouver

--
    I finally had some time to spend on the DXN and made my Tow Hitch. it came out good id say and works well, I already skidded a log up to my garage for cutting into firewood.

here's some pics.

--
    Oh I washed it and put my Oregon ATV Permit on

1986 ATC 250R
    Ported w/ Cool head
    LED pipe and silencer.
    Boyesen Rad Valve
    Keihin PWK 38mm
    Works Ultra Cross Shock
    LSR +2 Axle
    American Star Racing +4 Swinger
    LED Intake
    Hi-Flite desert seat
    OEM clutch 89 upgrade
    2021 YFZ450Rse Rossier R5 Titanium Header AIS Delete FCI Vortex ECU

Crazyktmmatt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Used the 200es to pack the chainsaw around to go trim up some trees. Beat walking and packing the saw I telll ya. Used the tractor/ brush hog to chop all the branches. No mess lol
    200x - I think I have 7 of em?

10 70's
    3 350x's
    Tri Z
    kxt
    and the 90 110 125m that I need to get rid of.
    YT175 with rear suspension sold
    200es- SOLD !!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox250R View Post
    Oh I washed it and put my Oregon ATV Permit on

great looking 250R! I am so envious of the members here with nice places to ride...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyktmmatt View Post
    Used the 200es to pack the chainsaw around to go trim up some trees. Beat walking and packing the saw I telll ya. Used the tractor/ brush hog to chop all the branches. No mess lol
    that's why I made the trailer hitch for my DXN, I figure, if im gonna do yard work, at least I can have some fun hauling stuff around the yard! lol Id rather ride the trike around the yard than the lawn tractor, I just wish the trike had reverse!

--

--
    Just got back from the Hatfield McCoy trails this weekend. Road Rockhouse for two days. Well, about a day and a half. Rode 80 miles yesterday. 350x did great! Other then some local trails, this was the first time I've really gotten to ride her they way she was meant to be ridden. I loved all the strange looks I was getting from other riders. Was the only 3 wheeler out there.

Micahdogg is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    My friends just went out there in May and I was afraid to go Well, it was really too short of notice, but even on the bike I knew it would be a LOT of seat time. Can't imagine how it would be on the ATC. Did you find any of the terrain to be a chore on the 3 wheeler?
    (if you click this stuff, you will see pictures of this stuff)
    2001 Indian Scout
    2011 KTM 250SX
    1986 ATC250R
    1989 Thunderbird SuperCoupe
    2006 F150 Crew

--
    Oh yeah, it's a lot. We did roughly 115 miles. We forgot to set the tripometer back on my dad's Fourtrax so I don't know the accurate milage.

This is my 7th time out to Hatfield, and my first time on 3 wheels. I've ridden Buffalo Mountain once, Rock House 3x, Indian Ridge & Pinnacle Creek 3x. I have to say I am no where near as sore, or tired, as I have been in the past on my quad. I traversed all of the green and blue trails with ease. I've tried the black trails in the past, and having to winch you're way over over boulders, or literally pound your bike through the rocks and ruts, is not riding to me. Some of the blue trails are knarly enough.

--
    Today, I fixed a problem with my ATC 200es build (it' s got an OlDeuce 200x front end mod) , a wisco 10.25:1 piston kit, xl185 cam, an xl185 camshaft, 200x carb, DG pipe & new cdi with no rev limit. Embarasingly, I put the one way clutch in backwards. Today, I fixed it but now have an oil leak!

--
    the other day i took my 110 out on a expedition along with my buddies new 200x, had fun, got muddy and got back and kinda tinkered with it. tightened the chain on my 110 and made a front mud flap for it so my engine doesnt get as covered with mud, other than that prepping for the mud bogs next week

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //