//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Vs. Blaster

--

Warrior Vs. Blaster

which is faster a yamaha warrior or a blaster?

Re: Warrior Vs. Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by ATC70
    which is faster a yamaha warrior or a blaster?

Hey erwin

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

depends

A warrior will beat a blaster in a drag race.A race anyplace else depends on the rider.

speed20 is offline Check my feedback before buying from me Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

i agree

I agree with Tri Z Jim, a warrior would def. beat a blaster in a straight out drag, but in the woods and such, it would depend on the rider.

--
    how could it beat a blaster???????????????????????

--

because

a warrior is a lot faster than a blaster! trust i should know i have one and i outran a blaster by a mile!

--
    if trailprotrailpro not the biggest lier u never raced a blaster and haviong a warrior is not somthing to brage about.

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Hey Banshee350

This Banshee350 character seems to be makin up alot of BS lately.He calls himself banshee350 and he doesnt even own one.He also talks down alot of machines that he knows nothing about. Last I heard your big bad warrior had a cracked frame,which to me,means its nothing more than the average neglected quad. I realize your just an immature kid and dont know any better.You should get some facts together before you say this is faster than that.It doesnt take a whole lot of brains to figure out that a warrior is faster than a blaster in a drag race.But when your on the mx track or hare scrambles coarse the better rider ends up winning.
    Maybe someday you will show up at one of our rides at haspin or where ever so I can enlighten you on the capabilities of a blaster.

--

they suck

BLASTER'S SUCK U SHOULD KNOW THAT.

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    i think you are underestimating them....have you ever even rode one?
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--

Yeah

YEAH THEIR TO SMALL AND I THINK THEY SUCK

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    just because they are small...doesnt mean they dont have some power, i mean they arent the fastest quad out there, but they are still fun, and they arent the slowest thing either
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--
    I don't know. I mean for top end speed the Blaster and Warrior are nearly identical. My '01 Warrior is faster than a Blaster but not by much.
    Current Machines
    ~'01 Yamaha Warrior~
    ~Early Model ATC250R *Coming Soon*~

Past Machines
    ~'86/'87 Kawasaki KLT 185A~
    ~'85 Yamaha Tri-Moto 125~
    ~'82 Honda ATC 110~
    ~2 Other Honda ATC 110s~

--
    oops
    Current Machines
    ~'01 Yamaha Warrior~
    ~Early Model ATC250R *Coming Soon*~

Past Machines
    ~'86/'87 Kawasaki KLT 185A~
    ~'85 Yamaha Tri-Moto 125~
    ~'82 Honda ATC 110~
    ~2 Other Honda ATC 110s~

--
    well BANSHEE350 you need to get your chit straight. i agree with all of th people on this thread about you. i am pretty new and dont have alot of posts to this forum but i can sure tell you that you dont know anything. and by the way, if you ever rode a blaster with some stuff done to it, they can be really fun and like sone of the people said, they may not be the fastest but there sure not the slowest, and i bet they would beat that banshee you dont even have. lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //