//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OTC 2009 Race Series

--

OTC 2009 Race Series

Thought Id get this out there for an early warning. Thanks derrick, for the excellent idea!

Quote Originally Posted by TimSr
    Round 1 - Summit County Indoor Race - Jan 10th - (Jan 9, 10, 11)
    Round 2 - Summit County Indoor Race- Feb 28th (Feb, 27, 28, M1)
    Round 3 - Memorial Day - Smith Road - May 25th (May)
    Round 4 - July 4th - Smith Road - July 4th (July)
    Round 5 - OTC Jamboree - Lightning Raceway (Aug?) To be announced
    Round 6 - Labor Day - Smith Road - Sept 7 (Sept)
    Round 7 - Sunset Ramblers MX/Flattrack weekend - (Oct?)To be announced

August is very heavy for Faircross MX and I tried to set OTC Jamboree somewhere in between last year. We can set that date when CRA schedule is available. Same with Sunset Ramblers

These are not the only events we will be doing, but these events will be emphasized for a good triker turnout. More info will be posted as events come up. As always, OTC events are family oriented unless otherwise stated, and we depend on maintaining our good reputation of responsibility, appreciation, respect, and clean, safe racing with fun and sportsmanship to be assured of being invited back. We love to have fun,but inappropriate behavior that can jeopardize what we have built will find the offender an early exit. Come, have fun, and be a part of fastest growing group of trike racers in the world, whether it be as a racer, or as pit support! OTC=Family

jmack3986 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well i plan on being back home in january or febuary but i am selling the trike to get me a 250R quad. If i change my mind on selling it then I will be there

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Do I need a CRA membership to race any of these? And what are other regulations at those tracks? I would like to come down, I never got to last year
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    Currently CRA membership cards are required for the indoor races only. However the other races, no membership is needed.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    Well you can count me in for next year.I raced with the OTC this year and had the time of my life.The drive was'nt nothing coming from Michigan ,and it was great too see everybody again. I plan on making it to as many race's as I can down there next year.
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    I have SOLID plans made to compete in each and every one of these events!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    The Summit Indoors and Lightning events are CRA sanctioned events. Lightning does not require a CRA membership to race in 3 wheeler classes only. It is required to run a bike or quad class.

Summit Indoors requires a CRA card at this time ($20 per year), even though the 3 wheeler class is not a sanctioned class. You can pick it up at any CRA event at the same place you sign in. I am going to see if I can get a break on this, but no guarentees right now.

All Faircross races require a CRA card.

General CRA rules can be found on their website, as well as pre-registration forms for the indoors. These rules only apply to CRA events.

Please do not contact the CRA or Event promoter with questions or specific concerns about 3 wheeler classes and rules. They do not have any information yet. I havent given it to them yet. I have yet to contact them and negotiate the specifics, and when multiple parties appoint themselves as negotiators on our behalf, it can greatly compromise negotiations. We are dealing with both the CRA and individual race promoters, and I personally know all of the players and have a long term relationship with most of them, so please trust that I am best positioned to accomplish our goals. Freelance negotiators are not helpful. We (OTC) decide most issues as a group, and then I approach the official parties with our final decisions, and try to make the sale. Then I post the official information. If you have input you can contact me via email and Ill present it for discussion with the OTC group. Please do not pre-register until I have posted the final info because they wont know what to do with your registration.

I dont post final info until a few weeks before the event simply because I can best negotiate terms for classes and rules with an accurate attendance headcount. I obviously have a lot more negotiation power with 25 racers than with 4! I also lose all credibility in future negotiations if I negotiate with 25 riders and 4 show up.

Sunset Ramblers has a $10 annual membership.

For general info about times, facilities, fees, and directions you can contact the promoter through the cra website at http://www.racecra.org/

Sunset Ramblers is www.sunsetramblers.com .

My email is in my profile.

Also keep in mind these are open race events with lots of quad and bike classes. You dont have to have a trike, or even be a racer to come and have fun.

Hope to see you all there.

Happy Trails!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    I have SOLID plans made to compete in each and every one of these events!
    x2! im in for it all!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    See you at Smith Rd. and whatever else we can make it to.

--
    My entire summer revolves around this race series this year. I've already taken off 10 vacation days for it and plan to take more even if I'm out of vacation time.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke View Post
    My entire summer revolves around this race series this year. I've already taken off 10 vacation days for it and plan to take more even if I'm out of vacation time.
    oh boy, looks like ill be seeing alot of you this year louis, dont know if ill be able to handle all that maryland madness....
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    If I can put up with you Canadian craziness, then you can put up with my Maryland madness. HAHA!
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    hmmm TOUCHE!
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    less than 4 weeks people - whose in?
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Ready to spank yall anytime anywhere!
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //