//ArrowChat Code

Thread: More TRX pics - Hi-flite Desert Seat & Pro-Circuit T- 4

--

More TRX pics - Hi-flite Desert Seat & Pro-Circuit T- 4

... I just mounted this new custom Hi-Flite Desert seat kit & the Pro-circuit T-4 exhaust on the TRX250X the other day .... I think they look pretty good myself. I added Maier fenders, Black shockwears a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my PRM desert grab-bar and A/C front bumber to arrive.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Lookin good Tejas, real good.

--
    I don't see how anyone could ride one of these after owning a 250 Quadracer. But It's looking good Teja's. Atleast this machine is reliable compared to a Quadracer.

Where's the headlight?????
    1986 ATC 250R(for sale), 1963 AceCraft boat w/40HP Evinrude, 1981 Arctic Cat El Tigre' 440 L/C, 1992 GMC Safari Van.

--
    looks good man..ya did the right thing upgrading to a Honda!! how do those trail claws hook up..i was thinking of getting a pair???

--

headlight......tires

... Paints drying on the headlight shroud as I write this - it was blue, now black. I'll re-mount it tomarrow - what a beyoch it is too, let me tell ya, to get on and off but I couldn't leave it blue. :-D . Now as far as the Trail Claw II tires, they're OK I guess - good for straight line acelleration, but not the greatest thing as far as turning goes. I hate the Fast Trekker fronts though, they are the worst front tire out there if you ask me. I'll be upgrading to 22" Holeshots up front as soon as funds allow. I actually plan to get all new tires - the rims are only .125 aluminum ITP's and they wont last long where I ride.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

--
    Sharp machine.

speed20 is offline Check my feedback before buying from me Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

in fact nice

NICE IN FACT!!! I remember racing either a 250x or a 250ex 4-wheeler on my 84 200x, and it was real close, but in the end i had him by about half the 3wheeler length. He had a pipe and jet kit, i had a 10.25:1 piston and dg pipe at the time....but anyway, keep up the GOOD WORK!!!!

--
    Looking good buddy. Now you just need to put that trx250r front end on it.
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

--

oldschoolin ...........

....are you sure about a 250R front end being able to bolt up to a 250x/300EX frame - I did a little research on this and from what I can tell the A-Arm mounts are different. If you look at any aftermarket A-Arm manufacturer (I looked at AArens, Hauser), their model numbers are different and all list and sell seperate 250x/300EX Arms from the 250R arms - you would think that if they are a direct bolt up, they wouldn't bother with making seperate models (Im thinking for cost reasons). I'm just trying to make sure in case I want to upgrade and end up making a costly mistake.

--
    Karnivore660r and I did it and it's a direct bolt in. I'm 100% sure on that. Now if your talking the shocks you have to relocate the upper shock mounts to get them in from an r but you don't need to, the x shock match the r arms just fine.

--
    Nice quad if you ask me. You did a very nice job. Have you ever thought about putting a 350X engine in it? Man, it really goes when you do that. Here is a pic of one
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //