//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ATC 70 Flat track racing

--
    i wish i was closer. looks like a good time even if i wasnt racing!!

--
    thanks for checking specht's video. my engine on the pink bike was a 146cc 57 bore 57 stroke, but in practice my #8 bike is a 124cc 54 bore 54 stroker . the key is to have a good setup and good rider like what specht did .

--
    Looks like you guys had a great time, and did a great show! I hope we get to meet some of you this weekend at MX. Just curious as to how many people came up to you guys and thought you were us?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Racing View Post
    thanks for checking specht's video. my engine on the pink bike was a 146cc 57 bore 57 stroke, but in practice my #8 bike is a 124cc 54 bore 54 stroker . the key is to have a good setup and good rider like what specht did .
    Welcome to 3WW. You guys need to post up some pictures of your trikes, They're going so fast in the videos that you can't get a good look at them.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    i did the video work and these things just haul. from what i here they were 1 second off from the money quads.

rex racing, i sent you a pm and need some help.

i wanted to get a pic of your orange 70 but it was gone when i went over there.

--
    Would you allow a suspension 70 frame or do they have to be stock frames?
    Looks like great fun and you guys really have those trikes cookin.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    There isn't really any rules any more . All I can think of is it has to be a atc 70 style bike w/a laydown engine . These all started out just to have fun and turned in to braging rights that is all it really was this is the first time I think we raced them at a public racing event it has always been a back yard event that just evolved in to what you saw.

--

what are some dates and details for some more 70 racing?
    "Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
    - Chick McGee

-1985 250sx
    - 1986 atc310R drag bike
    - 1981 110 chopper.
    - 1985 350X 3+1 durablue axle, uni filter
    - 1985/6 350x
    - 2-84 atc250r's and 1 83
    - 2002 trx400ex
    - 1985 atc 250r
    -1985 atc70 WTB PARTS
    - 1985 tecate

MADE IT THROUGH TRIKEFEST 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08, cant wait til 09!!

--
    As of now no more race's I know of.

--
    big specht, Would you be interested in planning a joint venture with OTC? Where are most of your guys from? Are you pretty much flat track only? We have a promoter that does weekends at flat track, and Sunday MX with camping. Im sure we could turn out a few mini flat trackers from our group as well.

--
    big specht, the track TimSr. is talking about is Sunset Ramblers, in Galion, Ohio. One of our track members was there that day and video taped your runs. He wanted me to invite you all down to their flat track for a night of racing this summer. Their track is layed out nice for minis. Fairly short straights and high banked turns.
    If you guys collectively decide to attend, we will schedule a 3 wheeler weekend at that time and make sure we have some big bikes there to run another 3 wheeler class as well. If you stick around you can watch some 3 wheeler MX on sunday too! They have overnight camping available.

He wanted me to tell you that he really enjoyed watching you run and also that your lap times were only eight tenths of a second off the 450 quads!!!
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    Here's some pics of my bike. It very pretty , the other bike look better. It was built before before all the chine stuff was out alot is home made IF you couldn't tell (cause I'm tight ass)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by big specht; 03-05-2009 at 03:58 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr View Post
    big specht, Would you be interested in planning a joint venture with OTC? Where are most of your guys from? Are you pretty much flat track only? We have a promoter that does weekends at flat track, and Sunday MX with camping. Im sure we could turn out a few mini flat trackers from our group as well.
    Most of use are around the coshocton,oh area . You might try to pm rex racing he posted in this thread and ask him too he will see the guys down that way sooner than I will.

--
    Some really neat ideas on that 70. I commend you for your ingenuity. I have some mods like your rear axle on a bigger trike. I'm liking your engine mods too. You need to get some of your buddys to post their 70s.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    Most of use are around the coshocton,oh area . You might try to pm rex racing he posted in this thread and ask him too he will see the guys down that way sooner than I will.
    Thanks for the pictures Jason. I'm building my 70 using as much Honda stuff as possible and making a few things and trying to stay as far away from chinese parts as possible .

P.S. I'm gonna want in on this flat track stuff when mine is done.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //