//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ATC 70 Flat track racing

--

ATC 70 Flat track racing

this race was held at the summit county fair grounds the 21st there was 9 bike racing It was a good time here are some links to some of the atc racing . I'm the guy that wins the 2nd race
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vudLlnIHPXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwoCzdNBso

--
    Sweet! I wanted to come but I had a feeling a stocker wasn't going to be enough. Man you guys were cooking the track up....mostly modded 70's show? Looks like it was a good time...maybe next year. Still working a back bunner project 150cc / ATC70 with front brakes/suspension solid rear, and the majic red button for flat tracking.

--
    Yes most were 100cc or bigger . I did alot beter than I thought I would being I was the biggest guy on the smallest cc bike mine is 90cc right now

--
    Gotta admit the Mouse Trap start was pretty funny! Big guys on tinny trikes makes me laugh everytime. Thanks for sharing

--
    that guy that came in first was friggin flying - what was in that one?
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    A "145cc" at least that is what he told me but who know's

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    so what are the rules? on width ,length and cc"s and stagger i don't see any stagger,,,,, man i wanna paly that game!!!!

saleen_n_around is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Pics PICS PICS!!!!.........of the machine.....I am wanting to build a TRX70 Flat tracker style machine just to bomb around the pits and the neighborhood........

In plain words, I would like to see a photo post of an ATC70 Flat Tracker......
    Last edited by saleen_n_around; 02-23-2009 at 08:41 PM.
    Ron Turransky
    1986 250R - Psycho Virgin....
    1985 250R - Venom....
    1984 250R- Resto
    1996 TRX200D - Workin' for a livin'
    Oh, and a Harley...

--
    Thanks for the vids. You guys put on an awsome show. Are you gonna be there the weekend of the 28th also? I know the OTC will be there in force for the MX. Man, only in Ohio. HAHA

--
    I BUILT A FLAT TRACKER 70 ALONG TIME AGO,,, JUST NOWHERE TO RIDE IT,,,, it would fit in real nice with that group.... i have a cr80 that i was going to put in it too

saleen_n_around is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    What did you do for wheels? Do go cart wheels have the same pattern as an ATC70?
    Ron Turransky
    1986 250R - Psycho Virgin....
    1985 250R - Venom....
    1984 250R- Resto
    1996 TRX200D - Workin' for a livin'
    Oh, and a Harley...

--

--
    We really don't have any rules any more other than everybody is using laydown motors we started this stuff when you couldn't buy all this knock off stuff that is 100+cc's we where having home made strokers and trying to find parts from other bikes to make them go faster. Only thing I could think of is it has to be a 70 frame . As for stagger some of use where running some . Most of the guys it was there first time on the track with them so they didn't do to bad for the first time .
    As for the hub we where turning down the stock hubs and redrilling them to the go cart pattern.I will try to get some pics this week or weekend. The guy on the pink bike was doing 10.54 to 11 second lap times in practice.

--
    That is some cool stuff there Jason. I wish I didn't have to work so much. I would have loved to make it up for that. Thanks for sharing.
    I picked up all of the parts for my 70 Saturday after work. Now all I have to do is the work.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    That guy that won the first heat race totally checked out! and never looked back!!! Those things fly!!
    My rides, 1985 ATC 350X, With legit Lamborghini Countach paint,2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider,customised the way I like it! 1997 GMC Sierra is gone, primary mode of transportation, 2008 Toyota Yaris!

Check out my build thread of my 350X
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?95389-Tank-s-1985-350X-build-is-FINALLY-all-done!-)
    Screw giving away the Harley, It's payed for!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //