//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TF-09 donation thread.

--

TF-09 donation thread.

Ok peeps. I wanted to start this thread to make everyone aware that with TF coming up fast, there also is alot of expense that comes along with it. With that being said, I would like to ask if anyone with the means could PLEASE make a donation to the site. I know sometimes we all forget that while this site is free to use and TF is free to attend, it is not without cost to operate. Your donation will not only ease the burden of costs to the site, but also got towards cool stuff at TF. Such as TF-09 appearal, trophy's and such.

Again I highly encourage everyone to make a donation if it is possible, especially if you are planning on attending TF this year.

PLEASE do you part and throw a little change the sites way.

Thank you for your time and contribution. I look forward to seeing everyone in June.
    Seadoo650 (Rick)

To make a donation go to the homepage and click the link at the bottom right hand side that says "make a donation".

Feel free to post comments below or give youself a pat on the back by posting up "Hey, I made a donation"

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Guys, the paypal address is Donations@3wheelerworld.com and if you dont have a paypal account and would still like to help out, PM me or Howdy for contact information for a Money order/Check.

--
    HA HA ... I'll be sending Billy another "Box" FULL of stuff for the Table just incase i don't make it there in "09" ... STAINLESS and BILLET BABY !!
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    Allright. I'm gonna be the first one to pat myself on the back. What , you think I would start this thread without helping out myself? Just threw a 20 spot towards the sight. ( I even forget about it till this time of year)

ME

--
    Thanks Ronnie, I hope to see ya there in June.

--

pony up fellas!

I just sent in a small donation, (it's been a while anyways) even tho I've never been to or probably will never go to any trikefest. Sorry I couldn't send more,being that I'm laid off,, but I'm sure every little bit helps.

keep up the good work!

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I will add that we have had a few users get stickers here lately. The proceeds from them goes into the fund as well. So if you got stickers then your helping fund TF and the Site.

FYI, I sent out 3 packs of stickers yesterday.
    Howdy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    I will add that we have had a few users get stickers here lately. The proceeds from them goes into the fund as well. So if you got stickers then your helping fund TF and the Site.

FYI, I sent out 3 packs of stickers yesterday.
    Howdy
    Are you guys going to have anymore of those flex fit hats made this year?

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    Are you guys going to have anymore of those flex fit hats made this year?
    I hope so!!
    Howdy

--
    Thanks Chris. I hope one one these years you can make it out to Indiana for a little fun in the mud. (hope not mud though).

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I did my part, sent 40bones to the site via Paypal.

Chris, you should really go to TF this year....
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    Thanks Russel.(I hope that's your name). I look forward to meeting you this year.

--
    C'mon guys. Nobody has a little extra coin laying around? I know times are tough but this is for an awsome site (which I know myself and alot of others are on more than I care to mention) and an awsome event. I'm pretty sure there will be more than five guys at TF this year.
    Also THANKS to those who donated by purchasing stickers or who did'nt post that they donated.

--
    Thanks John. And thanks for the info on the raffle trike. Has it been revealed what it is yet?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeswinehart View Post
    Howdy, you got mail coming your way with cash.

On a side note the raffle trike tickets will be in a week from today and available for advance purchase.
    You can Pay Pal money to Billy or Howdy and they will let me know or send m/o (no checks please) to me.
    PM me if you need my info.

Thanks guys, john
    Thanks for the heads up John. Can you call me ASAP? I have some things to Chat with you about.

Howdy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //