//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Downloadable Bill Of Sale form

--
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Downloadable Bill Of Sale form

I made this a couple years ago and use it all the time. It's buried somewhere here on the forums but I thought I'd just make a new thread in here so people would see it. Just download it to your computer and anytime you buy or sell a machine, open it up, enter the info, print and sign (or have the seller sign). Sure beats the hell out of getting a receipt on a napkin or something when you buy a trike from somebody. I usually keep a couple blank ones in my truck for those unexpected purchases also.

Who rules? rules.

Edit: Right click on the link, then use the "save target as" option. It will open correctly once it's saved to your computer.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dammit!; 09-07-2010 at 01:16 PM.

--
    Thanks so much!!!! I saved it...That is one easy to use and functional form. I plan on using it all the time!!!!
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Thanks for posting this. It is better than having a bill of sale on a loose leaf paper.

Thanks

All things 3 wheel

--
    I lost my computer I had it saved on and the attachment doesnt seem to be working.
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--

--
    Blog Entries
    You have to "right click, save target as" and it will work.

--
    Thanks!!!!!!!!

--
    Hey thanks for bringing this back, I haven't seen it before
    3 wheels
    1985 ATC250SX
    2 wheels
    1982 Suzuki GS750T x 2, 1983 GS750T, 1978 GS1000E
    4 wheels
    1978 F100 short box step side x 2
    1977 F150 super cab
    2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
    1997 Thunderbird V8
    1993 Festiva

--
    Yes, thank you. Just used it when I bought my 70

--
    this is nice...gonna try to use it on some 200x's i wanna buy this month

California, USA about 50 miles north of sacremento
    --
    With Approval from I updated his form with a little more info that is required by the DMV here is the nazi state of CA. I created it in word so print out and fill out. When printing it will print out the 250r from his shirts as a water/background. (Print Preview if you want to view before hand)

Direct link to Bill of Sale:
    Bill of Sale for 3 Wheelers

If that does not work go here and scroll down to bottom and click the bill of sale link in the attachments.

Below is a screen shot of the form:
    Last edited by TrailerRider; 02-18-2010 at 03:30 PM.

--
    can't seem to get this file to work properly... it won't open on my computer
    any updates, or broken links reported??

Thanks

--
    It might have gotten jacked with the move to the new servers. It opens for me with just the html showing, so you can copy and paste it into Notepad, and save it with a .html extension, or your can save it right from the window that pops up. Then you should be able to open it with your browser.

Rob

California, USA about 50 miles north of sacremento
    --
    Try this: Right click the file link "bill-of-sale.htm " and choose "Save Target As..". Save it to somewhere on your computer and open it from there. Opening it from the webpage is just opening it as a text file (Showing it's code), which is safer then allowing a user to blindly execute an html file from the website. The file is not corrupt it just needs to be saved to your computer then run.

Maybe should edit the post to say Right click the file link "bill-of-sale.htm " and choose "Save Target As..". Save it to somewhere on your computer and open it from there.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //