//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin trikers where are you?

--
    August would be sweet...
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    anyone come up with a place and a time or date?
    84 250r gone,
    87 suzuki lt250r trail machine, gone to fund ice racer,
    85 250r ice racing project started !!!!!!

--
    Check out Adams County WI, Monroe Prairie Recreation Area. This is a 25mi great bunch of trails, There are trails all over the area bars restaurants fishing and water sports. As of 7/25/09 there will be access from the Petenwell County park will have access to all trails camping of all types is available .The monthly sites with electric and water book up early in spring but plenty of daly and weekly sites are always open there are large random camping areas. It is worth at least a weekend expedition.JMO

--
    Anybody going to LaCrosse for the annual ride September 19-20? I don't know much about it but my friend has gone several years now and he said it is a good time. I am going to take my quad.

Rob

--
    Here is the website in case anyone is interested: http://www.trempealeaucountyatvclub.com/. It's a little spendy at $80 but I rarely get away on atv trips anymore so it's worth it to me.

Rob

--
    We are planing another ride in a week or so on the pipe line north of Suring WI. Most of the roads around me are marked atv trail, mine included. It is 1.3 miles of pavment to dirt trail from my house. The rideing area we play on is about 5.4 miles long and 100 or so feet wide and mostly sand. There are hundreds of miles of atv trail also but we mostly just play in the sand. As soon as we set an exact date I will post it. You need current WI reg, and eyeprotection, we all wear helmets also but it is not a law, but I highly recomend it. Any good all purpose tires work fine out there also.

--

Date has been set

We are going September 26th and leaving from my house. If any one wants to come just let me know for directions. We will head out in the morning come back for a grill out around noon and then go back out riding. All atvs are welcome 3 or 4 wheels. Looks like 3-4 3 wheelers and 3-4 4 wheelers as of now.

RudeDog666 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm in Green Bay.

I just got 2 project trikes from my neighbor.

--
    I am send you a pm if you could come that would be cool.

--
    What kind of trikes do you have? I have lots of Honda's and some Yamaha stuff if you need some thing. You will need to get the one you ride registerd, it is very easy to get. Just go to the DNR station right in GB.

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    pipeline triker. could you try and post a video of your area on here. i live in janesville (way south) and have heard of guys riding quads up there when i lived in appleton. just interested to see if it would be a place for my type of riding.

thanks
    84 250r gone,

--
    I do not have a video camara or know anyone with one to borrow, sorry. Where we manily ride is sandy and loose soil, with berms and hills to play on. It is the most fun with a sport style atv, but people do the tracks and berms and sand hills with 4x4's just a little slower. There is also some good mud holes and strips if that is what you like. Just atv's are allowed south of hwy 64, no trucks or bikes. You are about 4 hrs away. There is also 1000's of mile of trail, some straight grade and some twisting and winding through the woods, flying down the woods trails is alot of fun too. Are last good ride of the year is this Saturday the 26 if you would want to join us. Otherwise just give me a heads up if you ever plan on coming up. There is a reasonable motel 2 miles north of me also right on the trail, or you can head out from my place.
    Anyone is welcome to come ride and have a big cook out this Sat at my place. I can pm my address to you.

--
    any one interested. please see my new topic for wisconsin riding this winter. if interested. i don't personally care what size or kind or year you have.

trying to make this happen, need help!!!!!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,

--
    I live in Kenosha, but also have a family cabin up near Mercer, if anyone plans on riding the Iron County trails this coming year? I just bought my 84' Yamaha YTM 225 DX and plan on restoring it back to original. I could always use help in suggestions as a good place to start other then Ebay?

sbjones73, I would be interested in riding. Have you ever looked into the Iron County trail system? I rode my 4 wheeler there last year, and it was enough to get us to buy a place directly on the trail. I know we are going to be up there for the Memorial day rally. I have not done this yet, but hear it is alot of fun. Check it out and let me know if this sounds like fun to you?
    Last edited by Lonewolf-01; 12-15-2009 at 07:48 PM.

--
    Im down by Madison, and would be down for something in the summer
    1985 Auto X lots of upgrades
    1982 Honda 185s 3inch wheel spacers, bassani exhaust
    2001 400ex
    1983 110

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //