//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Wisconsin trikers where are you?

--
    Atv trails open may first in oconto county. I would like to get the first ride of 2010 planned for the 1'st of May, riding, food and what not. If anyone is interested pm me. i have a huge yard lots of parking and live right on an atv trail.

4cfed is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    id be interested... only like 2 hour drove from me
    86 200x, 1st gen 200x axle,400ex hubs,fmf megamax2 muffler

Three wheeler guys probably have the biggest balls out of all the ATV/Motorcycle riders. You just have to be a little twisted to ride them, and you have to be a great rider to do so.

'let those who slide decide'

--
    i live in upper michigan not far from WI bout 3 hours from greenbay lots of good riding by me that would be awsome if a ride was set would like to go on big group trike ride once i get back from iraq

--
    looks like the first ride will be the second Sat of May, the 8th. looks like it will be a smaller group for the first ride of the year but anyone that wants to join is welcome.

--
    glad i found this thread, i ride dusty trails all the time. i might be game to tag along, sposed to be getting my yamaha back from engine builder's next week, would be a good break-in ride.

--
    Looking forward to the 8th. Hopefully i'll have the Tecate fixed by then. should be a good time!

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    man, i would love to join, but my trike will not be done by that time. !!!!! post up some pics, and if possible video!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,
    87 suzuki lt250r trail machine, gone to fund ice racer,
    85 250r ice racing project started !!!!!!

--
    just a reminder.. We are having our first ride of the year the 8th of may. i have a # of people from here that have said they want to come, all are welcome. If you need directions pm me, I can call you or email you my address. Looks like it will be about 10 people as of now, if every one shows.

--
    I just got back from riding were we will be riding this sat. it is dry and sandy but there is still lots of water and mud in the low spots. So if you like mud or sand there is both. We will be heading out from my place around 9am if you can make it it will be a fun day.

--
    looks like i'm gonna be a no show, i prolly gotta work
    hopefully next time!

--
    this looks like the place to be but im also lookin for some thing a little more local im in southern mn. & there is a place called snake creek that has some camping also there is a little sand dune area just north of wabasha mn. you can see it from the hwy 61 on the north or east side of the road thats is (i think?) legal cuz iv seen tracks all over thae place & iv never been kicked out lol & there is no posted signs that say not to ride there i dont think it would be to far for some of you in south western wi. so let me know if any1 wants to ride & when i'll meet ya there oh ya snake creek ya do need a mn. trail pass 3whlrs mini bikes 4whlrs motorcycles all welcome & i also ride northern wi. webb lake area it awesome but theres a new speed limit so we'll see how that goes...
    " think I won't "

--
    bumping this thread. Anyone do any riding in the WI area yet?

110 atc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Yup, still riding in NE Wisconsin. Trikes and quads.
    1982 110, 1982 Big Red, 1983 70 Christmas Special X2, 1983 185s, 1984 200s, 1984 200m, 1986 250r, 1987 125m, 1987 lt500r x2, 2003 Rincon, 2008 700xx, 2016 pioneer 1000-5

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //