//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Terminology "Chat"

Triple B! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    okay, so here's one that doesn't particularly have to do with gearhead stuff, and this is probably a REALLY dumb question, lol... but what the hell what does '' mean??? I don't wanna use that icon becuase I've never heard if it....

PS: (and to answer anyone's questions before I get them "NO!" I'm not naturally blond Lmao)
    Last edited by Triple B!; 03-16-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: spelling! lol
    "If you think that the last four words of the star-spangled banner are... GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!! ....you might be a redneck"

---Jeff Foxworthy

--
    Shenennagans...something that is hard to believe.
    I don't believe that you really borked my grandmother. It's for sure. Pure .
    Last edited by KILLER; 54 Minutes Ago at 06:17 PM. Reason: beer

--
    Blog Entries
    what tripple B? the curtains dont match the carpet?..that's

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B! View Post
    okay, so here's one that doesn't particularly have to do with gearhead stuff, and this is probably a REALLY dumb question, lol... but what the hell what does '' mean??? I don't wanna use that icon becuase I've never heard if it....

PS: (and to answer anyone's questions before I get them "NO!" I'm not naturally blond Lmao)
    Just curious, What does Tripple B stand for? It's not referring to cup size is it?

By the way,
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

Triple B! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Just curious, What does Tripple B stand for? It's not referring to cup size is it?

By the way,
    well Daddio you're close... Lmao

Bouncing Bette Bombers... A friend of my husbands and I started calling me that, referring to my "figure" and it got shortened to Triple B. Needless to say, I still kinda like it, lol.
    Last edited by Triple B!; 03-27-2009 at 10:27 PM.
    "If you think that the last four words of the star-spangled banner are... GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!! ....you might be a redneck"

---Jeff Foxworthy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    what tripple B? the curtains dont match the carpet?..that's
    Just curious, how would you know about my carpet???
    Besides I haven't seen it in years... b/c we have hard wood floors in our house

---Jeff Foxworthy

--
    ^^^Now that is some
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    heehee yeah- I thought of something slightly more perverted but the 'hardwood floor' thing was my husbands comment I stole to keep things PG-13
    LOL

---Jeff Foxworthy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B! View Post
    heehee yeah- I thought of something slightly more perverted but the 'hardwood floor' thing was my husbands comment I stole to keep things PG-13
    LOL
    I'm guessing it had something to do with the Tripple B!s.
    Tell your husband that he's a lucky guy. Not for the reason your thinking.

He's lucky because you like to ride. Any guy that has a wife or girlfriend that likes to ride, is a lucky man.
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    I'm guessing it had something to do with the Tripple B!s.
    Tell your husband that he's a lucky guy. Not for the reason your thinking.

He's lucky because you like to ride. Any guy that has a wife or girlfriend that likes to ride, is a lucky man.

heehee... (amused) well thank you. We Both like to ride alot whenever we can, wether it's on the wheelers, or the harley it's just really fun to get out there and enjoy life, you know? [And if we catch a muddy trail in the process that's not half bad too... not on the harley obviously, lol.

---Jeff Foxworthy

--
    Terminology "Chat"
    Now that is some funny

Sorry for sidetracking the thread.
    the home of

--
    it's all good.... I guess it got pretty side tracked after I asked about the whole things Lmao....

makes for some interesting conversation though!

---Jeff Foxworthy

--
    It is awesome that you ride with your husband

--
    well thanks! I really enjoy it... Daddio says he's lucky [my husband] but I think I am too becuase we found each other... (awww....) we both have similar interests but put up with each others crap on the same token, lol.

anyhoo--- I noticed it's your first post!!! so it seems customary to say...
    glad you joined, and hope we see ya at trike fest maybe!!!!
    This is a great place to make friends, and in my case, learn new stuff! lol

---Jeff Foxworthy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //