//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My 200$ 94 cr250r

gizmo_22 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    grrr this just ate my long post i just wrote... Ah well short version it is.
    Engine ports were not chamfered (cut myself good on one) Cylinder head was not matched to overbore leaving a ridge in the compression chamber. Not sure if that had an effect on the events prior to going boom. New floats and needle did not solve fuel leaking, assuming now the carb may just be worn out. Runs like a raped ape but the trike conversions i keep seeing are looking better and better Rear shock needs to be serviced bad, (like riding a pogo stick) And i cant seem to get comfortable on 2 wheels, guess its just not my thing. Last but not least, im going to bed lol.

dirtjunkie85 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    looks like a sweet ride man i did that with my 01 kx500 gotter for 800 in a box and never looked back. If you still looking for parts such as filters, plastics ect. this is were i usually get my stuff.
    Motorcycle parts

gizmo_22 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    thanks for that link man some good selection for sure. I have a small shop not to far from my place that i try to get all my parts from when i can, help support the little guy even if i have to pay a few $ more its not so bad.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //