//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: the official "VENT" thread...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by harryredtrike View Post
    ok here we go.some sonofabitch stole my identity.im getting ready to go on vacation and i check the mail before we leave and i see a bill.a verisson bill to be exact.the problem is i dont have verisson.so i open the bill and holy i have 5 accounts open in my name with a brand new blackberry.so now i signed with lifelock so your screwed and by the way im comming for you,you wont be able to hide and when i find you your gonna wish you never F'ed with me,im going to DESTROY YOUR LIFE.so sleep tight cause your peacefull days are numbered dude.

Doesnt the blackberry have the GPS? Since you own the account it seems like it would be simple to locate the dead beat.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    When i grow up i wanna be like .....is that identity theft?

--
    ^ X2 No, thats called admiration
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    A desire to exist as vinegar and water in a hot water bottle?

What an odd dream to pursue.... takes all kinds I guess.

Rant of the day, there is a glass crew in my lobby replacing a pane coated in mylar with basic run of the mill plexiglass because the base seal is leaking. They aren't scraping off the old sealent...and they are replacing it with an inferior product...does anyone listen to me when i say anything...of course not.

I'm just a front desk clerk, how could I possibly know more than the maintenance guy about this. I used to construct speaker boxes out of both materials...and one material is A LOT stronger outright, and can flex A LOT more than the other under extreme stress. But Cade...why does that matter?

I just shake my head...we live in hurricane country; when gustav hit, every plexiglass window in the place was blown out...so they install more.

Cade
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //