//ArrowChat Code
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad 70s; In action!!

Race Demon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Turbo and I were out at Gibby's Sunday with the shock 70s , I took a stock 70 with a 110cc 4 speed, manual clutch motor, pit bike pipe, that I am getting ready to sell, and took it for a test ride , I don't build 70s like this normally due to our flat tracking, but a guy ask me about one he could run both ways so I put this together for him and took it for a test ride . to make a long story short I never even got my shock 70 out , and I spent the afternoon chasing him through the trails on it , had a blast, will try to take a pic and post for you guys before I wash it, we were both covered in mud

R.J.M. is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    This thread has been dormant for way to long!! Get those 70's out and lets see some action!
    1986 250R
    1985 Tri-Z
    1986 200X (wife's)
    Honda 70's-x4 (kids)

1982 250R project

--
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J.M. View Post
    This thread has been dormant for way to long!! Get those 70's out and lets see some action!

Pretty hard to run em when you get 8 inches of rain...........day after day.......it will be well into June before I can get onto my flat track, I know that much.....How's the track down at Gibson's looking??? Wet????
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J.M. View Post
    Sorry man, but just like CRAZY70MAN said, Way too much rain. I went over to see Race Demon, last Saturday after the rain stopped and picked up my next project. 73 atc70. We may have to put pontoons on them if it keeps raining like it has been. And as far as Gibsons track goes Andy, I'm sure it's a lake.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC3318.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	193548
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

R.J.M. is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I completely understand about the weather. Just ment it as I'm glad to see people posting in here again. I've caught the 70 bug and if things pan out this weekend I'll have me one with a 125 motor in it(not sure what kind yet) along with a few extra parts. I can't wait
    1986 250R
    1985 Tri-Z
    1986 200X (wife's)
    Honda 70's-x4 (kids)

1982 250R project

--
    Gibby's track is so wet right now the water comes off the hill, through the drainage and still runs right out on the whole back straight , that's the main reason we have been riding our other stuff , we even have a ditch dug trying to catch it and divert the water away , swamp buggy's may truly be our only option , the whole last year has basicly been one big flood, about the time we get everything dried out and ready it rains for a week and we have to start over

--
    We finally raced again!!! It was the first time for me this year. I've got a video to start with and some pictures a little later. This video has my son, Hartley "1upfront", racing his 2stroke atc70 for the first time. He's racing against Race Demon.

the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    We finally raced again!!! It was the first time for me this year. I've got a video to start with and some pictures a little later. This video has my son, Hartley "1upfront", racing his 2stroke atc70 for the first time. He's racing against Race Demon.

OOOOHHHH yeah it was a blast that little sucker wore me out its been too long. its very impressive tho and i cant wait to tweak the timing and some other things its gonna be flat out NUTZ.
    Airfoolers RULE!!!

--
    Can't wait to see the 2stroke doing it's thing!!!!!PeeWee..................LoL Ol Deuce
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol Deuce View Post
    Can't wait to see the 2stroke doing it's thing!!!!!PeeWee..................LoL Ol Deuce
    That's what he was racing. If you listen carefully, you can hear it. It did very well. He still needs to change a few things for the track set up. The first thing will be a right wheel with a little more offset. It was just a little tight.
    the home of

--
    Here are a few more pictures from last Sunday. I wish we could get a break with this weather. They are calling for more rain this weekend.
    The little 2stroke did real well out there. It was neat to hear a pinger in the mix.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC6756.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	198408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC6769.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	2.68 MB 
ID:	198409Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC6771.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	198410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC6777.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.71 MB 
ID:	198411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC6783.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	2.08 MB 
ID:	198412Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC6785.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	198413
    the home of

--
    Turbo and I were at Gibby's Sunday , way to wet to ride , so we drained the lake, mowed the hay, and drug the edge of the track to get rid of the ridge from the last ride , we did spend some time looking into what we needed to get the lights up and running again so if it dries out we could ride after dark like the old days we have not gave up we just cannot get things dried up so we can ride

--
    That would be fun try and let us know when you guys plan on having another work day mybe we could get Kiser to climb some trees and hang some wire . It would be fun to do some racing like the old days
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    That does sound like fun. It's been a while since we raced at night.
    I can't believe the weather we've had this year. It seems like it always rains on the weekend. They're calling for rain again this Sunday. SMH
    the home of

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    That does sound like fun. It's been a while since we raced at night.
    I can't believe the weather we've had this year. It seems like it always rains on the weekend. They're calling for rain again this Sunday. SMH
    we have lights well some lights

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //