//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad 70s; In action!!

--
    dude that remind sme of the little track they had set u her elocaly back in 87-88 or so back when i raced my 70 when i was 4 years old lol
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

--
    U-8-1 has to use training wheel by Baby Gap products inc. U-8-1 takes one too!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by green machine View Post
    U-8-1 has to use training wheel by Baby Gap products inc. U-8-1 takes one too!!
    I'm hearing talk of another event coming up this coming weekend. You should bring yours down and we'll see how it measures up to U-8-1.
    Last edited by Daddio; 06-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    More videos please then. You need some photos of the riders with their machines. I'm digging this thread. It's a big teaser though. Waiting for "the engine" to arrive. I hope the guys race all summer into the fall. I'm thinking road trip, real serious like. I will have to try and get the other 70 going so I can have a co-driver.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Vealmonkey View Post
    More videos please then. You need some photos of the riders with their machines. I'm digging this thread. It's a big teaser though. Waiting for "the engine" to arrive. I hope the guys race all summer into the fall. I'm thinking road trip, real serious like. I will have to try and get the other 70 going so I can have a co-driver.
    I talked to the guy that owns the track and he is going to get the lights working again. He is going to have a couple races planned out where he will be able to give everyone enough time to make plans to attend. He also said that if anyone wanted to camp out at the track he would be ok with it.
    So stay tuned!
    the home of

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    I have smoked him before. I'll just wait to school U-8-1 again, this time at trikefest

--
    Quote Originally Posted by green machine View Post
    I have smoked him before. I'll just wait to school U-8-1 again, this time at trikefest
    Why don't you come on down to Coshocton this weekend. I believe they are going to race again. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if I can get some details as to when. Gibson said he was going to get the lights hooked up for some night racing.
    the home of

--
    The 70's will be racing again tonight, updates to come.
    the home of

--
    There were a couple of different machines out tonight. I got some more video that I'll get up as soon as I can. I spent a good deal of time on the track and since I have the camera I'm not in any of the vids. There was even a young lady out there turning laps. There were thrills and a few spills. I missed one of the more notable crashes by one lap. I turned the camera of so I could turn a few more laps. Here are the

the home of

Race Demon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Seems like Hartley is picking up on it , he turned some good laps on my Pirana,these bikes and set ups take soom getting used to.

--
    Good Lord !!! That trike with the Baby Gap setup kicked some serious tail ! That was a bad mofo setup !

--
    Man there is a 70 in the classifieds today but they wanted like 900 bucks for it! Its like pit trike LOL I love it!

--
    Here is a video from last night. Sorry it took so long but I've been burning the candle at both ends lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UJ8f...e=channel_page
    the home of

--
    One more vid. This was towards the end of the night. I dug out my tripod so the next time out I can set up the camera and get some seat time at the same time. I have a few more that I will put up later.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsfUx...e=channel_page
    the home of

--
    Here are a couple more vids from 6/14/09. There is talk of a pre TF race this coming weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2rnfHzz58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljgXa7_Dvt4
    the home of

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //